paypal modul problem ?

• For a few days I did not have any orders via Paypal in a shop.
    Now I have two orders where errors in VAT and shipping costs via Paypal appear. The calculation in the shop itself looks ok. The list shows the Paypal is faulty.

case 1

• with calculation of VAT ok
    • Wrong shipping costs 6.50 € instead of 15.00 €

shop
    0_1510084068034_f516eb1d-7056-4583-9c57-465fe2188092-grafik.png

Paypal
    0_1510084107569_FireShot Screen Capture #007 - 'Subject_ Benachrichtigung über Zahlungseingang' - From_ Johann Lengyel mit PayPal {service@paypal_de}.png

-______________________________________________________________ -

Case 2

• VAT should not be calculated
    • Shipping costs Paypal again charged € 6.50 instead of € 25.00

shop 0_1510084194095_67422f12-4237-476b-9ac7-2cb8153b1f77-grafik.png

paypal
    0_1510084212296_FireShot Screen Capture #002 - 'Subject_ Benachrichtigung über Zahlungseingang' - From_ Susan McQuillan mit PayPal {service@paypal_de}.png

warenwert - products
    versanskosten - shipping costs
    steuer - tax
    gesamt/zahlung - paypment

• administrators

Can you see if these orders were made with Express checkout and if the customer has another address in a different country?

• @mdekker

• adresses is the same delivery and invoice adress at shop and the same on paypal
    • express checkout is not active

• shipping cost 6,50 € only in germany - other countrys from 11,50€ …

• administrators

Using geoip? I had the same issues when geolocation was enabled. Have yet to figure out what the cause was, but it was solved after disabling it.

• Not really, where do I find that again?

• last paypal payment 02-11-2017 all ok

shop
    0_1510088585529_9bbf241e-bb93-4e5d-8a40-c5adc57cdee3-grafik.png

paypal
    0_1510088605826_FireShot Screen Capture #014 - 'Subject_ Benachrichtigung über Zahlungseingang' - From_ Bonnie Dashel mit PayPal {service@paypal_de}.png

• geoip is not active
    0_1510090095983_Screenshot-2017-11-7 Geotargeting • Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn.png

• administrators

Strange, can you check if you have the option to change your delivery address during the PayPal checkout? Your web profile should tell PayPal it’s not possible, but it might get ignored by PayPal.

• administrators

Got it, I think. For some reason customers can override the address, causing it to validate the order with the wrong shipping costs.

In order to solve this we have to adjust the checkout flow of the PayPal module. If the shipping costs are incorrect it will have to show a 5th confirmation step where the customer has to accept the changed shipping costs because of the address change. This will work for most stores, but we’ll have to double-check if this complies with EU regulation. I think it should be fine, because the customer makes a few last-minute changes at the very end, but we have to be 100% certain the customer actually did change anything.

Are you using the advanced EU checkout as well?

• @mdekker said in paypal modul problem ?:

Strange, can you check if you have the option to change your delivery address during the PayPal checkout? Your web profile should tell PayPal it’s not possible, but it might get ignored by PayPal.

Sorry - I was out of action for a long time. If I use an order via Paypal, I can apparently change the delivery address via Paypal.

But customer have the same adress at store and via paypal.

0_1511444757890_Neues Bild2.bmp

• @mdekker said in paypal modul problem ?:

Got it, I think. For some reason customers can override the address, causing it to validate the order with the wrong shipping costs.

In order to solve this we have to adjust the checkout flow of the PayPal module. If the shipping costs are incorrect it will have to show a 5th confirmation step where the customer has to accept the changed shipping costs because of the address change. This will work for most stores, but we’ll have to double-check if this complies with EU regulation. I think it should be fine, because the customer makes a few last-minute changes at the very end, but we have to be 100% certain the customer actually did change anything.

Are you using the advanced EU checkout as well?

i use aeuc modul and opc cart

• Now for the second time I have the case in all my shops that Paypal does not work. When I generate a new SECRET key, it works again.
    Does it have to be this way or am I doing something wrong?

As error message appears:

Error (s) occurred

1. The requested experience profile ID was not found

0_1511445409065_Screenshot-2017-11-23 Schmuck Uhren Paradies.png

• Next question:
    I use the statistics module “Tracking visits” and I noticed last night in one of my shops that a customer has tried to order via express checkout, although this feature is disabled.

EDIT:
    Is it possible that the shop automatically changed to Express Checkout when the key stops working?

• @zimmer-media said in paypal modul problem ?:

Error (s) occurred

1. The requested experience profile ID was not found

0_1511445409065_Screenshot-2017-11-23 Schmuck Uhren Paradies.png

Same thing happened to me the other day. I went to configure the module, didnt change anything, hit save, and the problem went away. Dunno what thats all about…

• @slick_303 thanks for your info.
    I think I’m a bit frustrated now. After less than 3 hours, the same problem again in all shops.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.