thirty bees forum

Image handling stinks in PS

Havouza

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chat line on SiteGround says that ImageMagick is installed by default on all their servers and you just need the note in the php.ini file. I checked and the php.ini file has it and it doesn't work so I will escalate the problem to their higher up techs.

I will try that, thank you. I am in the midst of trying to figure out a SSL and Amazon issue, SiteGround says it is an Amazon problem, Amazon says it is a hosting problem. Once I get that fixed I will bother SiteGround about ImageMagick I don't want to confuse them :)

@alwayspaws Thanks, they are troubleshooting mine now so we will see if they come up with the same solution :) They also are trying to fix the Amazon SSL problem, actually both Siteground and Amazon are working on it, they are both taking responsibility now. I'm hoping it isn't just a buggy Prestashop module.

@alwayspaws Me too, the pay part of the Amazon connection works but not the login part. Amazon's ipn checker shows sgcpanel.com as the cn on the certificate, but they said that may be a false return. SiteGround said that the ipn link is redirecting for some unknown reason to the http address and are trying to fix that.

@alwayspaws Well, I am embarassed. I double checked and the main folder for the site was configured at 7.0, but the subfolder for the test site was configured at 5.6. I assumed that when I upgraded the main folder it would upgrade all the subfolders, but you know what happens when you assume!

@alwayspaws It is coming along. I am hoping to have it live by the middle of next month at the latest. We are moving from Wyoming to Arizona and I would like to have the new site ready when we get down there. That way I won't have to change all the address and tax information twice.

I have the info on the new site. I just don't want to have to change it on the old one. Also we are majorly purging inventory and I would have to disable a bunch of categories in the old site (they are already disabled in the new one and I have a system in place to enable them as I need them).

@alwayspaws I am using the default theme right now. I have a purchased custom theme on the live site but it is a prestashop 1.7 one and has some issues that the developers have not been able to resolve, probably because it is 1.7 :). You can see the test site at LJsBooks.com/Store