How to add new Fields to Contact form on TB?

• is it possible to add new field to contact form on tb?
    this used to work a long time ago.
    https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/134877-solved-tutorial-custom-contact-page-forms/
    tho it was PS: 1.4.ish

i think this could be improved from Prestashop an add field to contact form.
    wink Telephone anyone? /wink

• @SLiCK_303 maybe you can help me with this:

i need to integrate CMS-content into the contact-form.tpl ,
    let’s say i have created an CMS content called “privacy2” and i want to integrate this in the form (no checkbox or other things are needed, only integrate the content -plain text- from privacy2 into the contact-form.tpl

The content just should appear in a box with similar size than the “message box”, and should be scrollable, as it would be about 2 pages full with thext (informations regarding GDPR…).

I tried this with:
    <iframe id=“myTestFrame1” src="{$link->getCMSLink(6)}" style=“height:150px;width:100%” scrolling=“auto”></iframe>

but this loads not only the content of CMS, it loads the whole site into the iframe.

I only need the content from the “CMS ID 6” in the iframe.
    How to do this? thank you

• Now is use this and it works in TB:
    <iframe id=“myFrame22” src="{$link->getCMSLink(6)}?content_only=1" style=“height:150px;width:100%” scrolling=“auto”></iframe>
    so the solution is to add this to the source:
    ?content_only=1

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.