(PayPal v4.0.0 - by Thirty Bees) NVP/SOAP API ?

• Hi all,

I’m in Canada and PayPal does not allow credit card processing through REST API in Canada.

I am currently using the NVP/SOAP API on my old store software (OpenCart) but can’t figure a way to use it with the Thirtybees module.

Will the module support both APIs eventually ?

Thanks for your time.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to recent product changes in the region, we are no longer able to allow Live DCC processing via RESTful APIs to Canada. We are continually looking for ways to expand our services, so please stay tuned. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• administrators

Hi @ssimard

Welcome!

Yeah, we have plans to support it eventually, but for now only the services that connect via the REST API are available.

• Thanks for your answer.

That’s good to know cause right now I am using Paypal Pro but can’t find a proper module to handle it. Prestashop’s module is only working with Paypal Advanced and Payflow… I’m so confused :-/

• administrators

There is a paypal pro module that should be compatible with thirty bees from Presto-Changeo. Here is the link, http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/prestashop-payment-modules/88-prestashop-paypal-pro-module.html

• Thanks a lot lesley, exactly what I was looking for !

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.