Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

wakabayashi

Free Module: Loyalty Points [genzo_krona]

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wakabayashi said:

Nobody of you was using this module until now? 

@wakabayashi That's right, but is has nothing to do with your module. My site not functioning well. I think this has to do with the fact of upgrading from PS1.4 > PS1.5 > PS1.6 > TB1.0.X >TB1.07
I can't upgrade to TB 1.08 without breaking al sorts of things. I first have to hire someone who can clean this mess up for me.
Once that is done i will definitely use your module. 

Edited by vincentdenkspel

@wakabayashi yes; in combination with theme. 
That's why i'm a big believer of crowdfunding module that are written for TB. The more native TB modules, the lesser problems. But this is another discussion 😉

Yeah you are right, this isn't the place to discuss it. Still I am sad to hear, that good merchant are suffering that much with their shop system. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

Nobody of you was using this module until now? 

Everyone knows, I've used it since day one, and swear by it.... 🙂

Edited by SLiCK_303

On 10/2/2019 at 11:13 AM, wakabayashi said:

@dynambee and @30knees you two asked for expiration of loyalty points with a history right? I am rewriting the module right now and maybe this is possible to integrate. Still I don't understand the logic for sure.

An example:

1. Customer places order_1 and earns 20 loyalty points. (exipration date end of october)
  2. Customer places order_2 and earns 30 loyalty points. (expiration date mid of november)

Customer places order_3 and uses 15 loyalty points - what happens now? Will any expiration date change? Or is this just always fix?

If it's fix, it means, that this customer has now 3 expiration dates left (5 from order_1, 30 from order_2, and some from order_3). I would call this the "fixed way".

On the other hand I plan to add the "refresh way". (which I like more). In this way when customer places an order all his loyalty points are updated to a new expire date. 

@wakabayashiI'm a bit late. 🙂 As has already been discussed, both expiration/refresh types have their advantages and disadvantages. I'm tending to think I'd prefer the customer-friendly refresh type. But choice is of course always welcome. 🙂

On 9/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, vincentdenkspel said:

if they want to get paid in money they earn 5% for each order placed by the referral. They will get 7,5 % if they in the choose a voucher.

Looking again at the posts here and thinking conccrete about it, I think this doesn't fit in the module. All loyalty poitns are turned into vouchers our expiring. Do you really want to make a bank transfer and give them money back?

On 10/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, wakabayashi said:

Looking again at the posts here and thinking conccrete about it, I think this doesn't fit in the module. All loyalty poitns are turned into vouchers our expiring. Do you really want to make a bank transfer and give them money back?

No. that comment was made when the conversation was about affiliates. In general: Affiliates wants to get paid in cash and not vouchers.
You must see my comments as 'brainstorming'.