customer>customer service timeout

• Hello,
    i have tried to fill my IMAP data in customer>customer service , but it seems that there is a problem with my data. Now i get a 504 timeout from nginx after a while, nothing appears and i cant reach the “customer>customer service” site again. All other BO sites are working, but not this one.

There is no content in the database field “customer_message_sync_imap” (i thought maybe i can clear this).

Any help please 🙂

• Found the solution!

In sql manager ( e.g. phpmyadmin ) , find for imap :

SELECT * FROM ps_configuration WHERE NAME like '%imap%'
    OR pop
    SELECT * FROM ps_configuration WHERE NAME like ‘%pop%’

and you can see the configuration value you need to delete.

• Hello,
    yes, solved means that i could delete the content in the database as described and after that, i could reach the BO again. Now there is no content in “customer > customer service” (blank fields) as it was before.

I have no further details about the timeout (it was 504 Gateway timeout). I am on a professional hosting package but i am not sure if i have an access to the correct server logs! Important is that everything work and i dont have to manage all these server-things… Any hint for me where to search for such logs?

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.