thirty bees forum

Remove Customer Date of Birth?

prophoto

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, dynambee said:

Okay, I have actually worked out how to hide it in all three places that it appears.

The following lines need to be added to the Add extra css to your pages section in the Preferences/Custom Code area of your TB back office:

/* For desktop browser account creation, add this line: */
.account_creation .date-select { display: none; }

/* For mobile browser account creation add this line: */
#opc_account_form .date-select { display: none; }

/* For the user's "My account" page that they can see after they sign up, add this line: */
#identity .std .date-select { display: none; }

The commented lines (/* ... */) do not need to be added, only the code lines that start with . or #. Copy & paste to avoid errors.

I have tested the above on TB 1.0.8 with the standard community theme (obviously) and it is working without trouble.

Thanks so much for this.   It worked.

pb4sc

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 7:42 AM, dynambee said:

Okay, I have actually worked out how to hide it in all three places that it appears.

The following lines need to be added to the Add extra css to your pages section in the Preferences/Custom Code area of your TB back office:

/* For desktop browser account creation, add this line: */
.account_creation .date-select { display: none; }

/* For mobile browser account creation add this line: */
#opc_account_form .date-select { display: none; }

/* For the user's "My account" page that they can see after they sign up, add this line: */
#identity .std .date-select { display: none; }

The commented lines (/* ... */) do not need to be added, only the code lines that start with . or #. Copy & paste to avoid errors.

I have tested the above on TB 1.0.8 with the standard community theme (obviously) and it is working without trouble.

Works great, Note: In the "Add extra css to your pages" section

Edited by Mark
Sorry, noticed that you'd already said that, cant delete my post

• 3 weeks later...

ST Themes are the people to ask, a China-based theme & module business with good reviews for the themes and modules. They are a bit picky about which of their themes they will support for Thirtybees but thirtybees.sunnytoo.com shows their Panda theme for Prestashop 1.6 sold actively for Thirtybees. 

If you are tight for time, and better at getting products and sales and happy customers than theme-tweaking, maybe a change of theme is worth paying for, for very slight changes in default settings and ease of editing. Someone called Jollyfrog on this forum began writing a whole new free one from scratch a few weeks ago but I don't know of progress.

• 4 weeks later...