Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

datakick

Help me develop killer One Page Checkout module

26 minutes ago, datakick said:

This is a forum, one of many forums I'm participating in. I'm subscribed to hundreds of threads. Unfortunately, it's very easy to miss/forget some message.

Fair enough. I've removed that message.

It was just frustrating to take the time to write up a detailed report with specific examples and screenshots, and then ... nothing.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:23 PM, datakick said:

I don't follow. Can you please explain a little bit more?

I use a shipping module that introduces in the normal checkout a link that customers can click on in order to enter their address in a special format. In Chex the link doesn't show. I hope this explains it better but if not I can drop you a private note.

Thanks!

Hi

Have been trying to add Nochex to my 2nd site but it is not showing up at checkout, All I have is PayPal in the drop down list

thanks

On 7/21/2020 at 10:54 PM, AndyC said:

Hi

Have been trying to add Nochex to my 2nd site but it is not showing up at checkout, All I have is PayPal in the drop down list

thanks

Does the nochex module implement displayPaymentEU hook? Not all payment module do. You can check this by installing Advanced EU Compliance module, and enable its OPC -- I bet this module will not be listed there as well. 

Hi, @datakick, hope you're fine.

I wrote you on your support forum about an issue in the cart details of Chex, is about COD fee. Can you please help us to solve it? 

The thread is here https://store.getdatakick.com/en/support/module/13-chex-one-page-checkout/130-about-some-details-on-cart-left-column-we-need-to-show-a-cod-fee and I gave you all the access and license too via email.

Thanks so much, Pietr!

17 hours ago, danwarrior said:

Hi, @datakick, hope you're fine.

I wrote you on your support forum about an issue in the cart details of Chex, is about COD fee. Can you please help us to solve it? 

The thread is here https://store.getdatakick.com/en/support/module/13-chex-one-page-checkout/130-about-some-details-on-cart-left-column-we-need-to-show-a-cod-fee and I gave you all the access and license too via email.

Thanks so much, Pietr!

Hi Dan,

I'm afraid there's not much to do. Thirtybees (or prestashop for that matter) does not handle payment process in any way. Selected payment option is not part of cart final price calculation. In fact, in standard payment process, the thirtybees will learn about chosen payment option only *after* payment is completed (user is first redirected to payment provider, and then back to thirtybees/module specific endpoint that will validate and convert cart to order). This is very unfortunate flow, but it's what we need to use, for compatiblity reasons. 

I know that there exists some modules that, using plenty of hacks, can achieve some sort of surcharges for payment options. But these modules depends on lot of overrides, both in php and in theme. These hacks will not work with chex, not unless they were written for it in the first place.

Hi @datakick

perhaps I missed something but today I struggled to translate some 'strings' from fields I use in Chex.

First one is in new account creation field and second one in confirmation fields. Both refer to the Revws module.

In English is the sting: "I agree to receive review requests for purchased products"

I could not translate it via back office. I had to change the L s=" ... " in

\revws-thirtybees-2.2.2\revws\classes\integration\chex.php

\revws-thirtybees-2.2.2\revws\views\templates\hook\subscription-account.tpl

Also if you find the time to add those "Fields" to the translations perhaps you can think about a way to make those fields positions moveable in Chex options.

Edited by Pedalman