thirty bees forum

The version 1.0.6 release has happened!

@rubben1985 said in The version 1.0.6 release has happened!:

Well firstly, congrats for the release!!

@traumflug said in The version 1.0.6 release has happened!:

This version is still killing full page caching. So, it is just not much of use.

Many other ecommerce solutions don't even try to have such a feature. A shop works just fine without it.

Yes, but we can not install an external solution neither....(TB is not compatible with cache modules)

@traumflug said in The version 1.0.6 release has happened!:

to $this->keys = json_decode(file_get_contents($keysFilename), true);

Dang. I mean I've had a look at every single usage of json_decode() to find exactly such issues. Looks like I missed a spot. Thanks for the help!

If this would be the solution, are you going to release a 1.0.6.1 update or something? I think small patches are one of the missing things in TB (IMHO) really hope the new updater can do this yes :)

@yaniv14 said in The version 1.0.6 release has happened!:

@MockoB 2 shops running with v1.0.2 with manual bug fixes fetched from github. 2 shops running with v1.0.4 with manual bug fixes fetched from github. 1 shop running with v1.0.5 with manual bug fixes fetched from github.

A couple of followup questions, if it's okay: Do you plan to migrate all shops to 1.0.5/1.0.6? Which PS versions are you running? I assume there are some issues that stop you from migrating those shops to thirty bees?

@dynambee I wish I could migrate all shops to TB but its not my decision. I am only a developer, and all the new shops I am developing for my customers I do with TB. Old shops built on PS I can only recommend to migrate but its up to the client/shop owner to decide, because I charge fee for that. I have shops running on PS versions from 1.6.0.4 - 1.6.1.4

I'm getting error 500 in my backend of the sandbox

Error: 2018/08/21 17:52:17 [error] 9730#9730: *6023744 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function random_bytes() in /home/sandbox/domains/sandbox.com/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 77" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: sandbox.com, request: "GET /adminXXXXXXX/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:8012", host: "sandbox.com"

Some section of the frontend doesn't work too, like categories page. Products pages are working but in the logs the error is there for them too.

I already restarted php-fpm and nginx