thirty bees forum

Setting up elasticsearch module

doclucas

@violinparts said in Setting up elasticsearch module:

What manners? It does not make any sense.

Did your parents not teach you basic manners when you were a child? Someone has taken time out of their day to help you solve a problem. The very least you can do is to say thank you when they reply and upvote their helpful messages.

Instead of just replying "Ok" you should say something like, "Thanks, I'll check into it." or "Thanks for your time. I'm still not sure about...." or "I appreciate your help" or anything else that shows a little graciousness.

You must insane. Why are you talking about parents? Maybe your parents should teach you manners. My parents are the best in the world.

Conversation was still going. Replying fix code referred was alrerady in the module. Meaning to check and verify.

It's clear to me that you are the one without manner. Your parents that are one that never did teach you manners.

If you want to be paid, just say so. I clearly know to say thanks. See, this thread back. As conversation going on, I need to make sure based on what I see.

Your vote is clearly lacking validity. You are the one who screwed and unreasonable.

I need to add that my site using this TB is both in live and test mode. The site makes NO money till today. I am not a coder by any stretch and I have been spending time trying and checking possible errors that other people might not have seen.