thirty bees forum

Auto-update to newest version is working again

Since updating to 1.0.6 from 1.0.3 using updater with Panda I've lost dashboard online visitors

When I click online visitors I get "no module installed" Which module?

I have google analytics and Data Mining for Statistics installed with save page views for each customer enabled same as before update.

It worked before update. All others stats are working except visitors.

Thanks!

0_1536951855746_Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.47.50 PM.png

Update to online visitors not working....

Just installed Statistics Module v2.0.1 - by thirty bees again with intent to "reset" to see if that would make a difference since it didn't work last time I installed it, it brought me to a blank page.

And just like that dashboard online visitors is now working again....without using reset. Hm....

Not sure why it didn't work last time and if there were any changes in the background but now it does show visitors after using updater from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6 with Panda theme

@30knees maybe try again!

@lesley Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required '/publichtml/modules/statsmodule/stats/statsordersprofit.php' (includepath='/publichtml/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/publichtml/vendor/pear/pearexception:.:/usr/share/php') in /public_html/modules/statsmodule/statsmodule.php on line 785