thirty bees forum

Release 1.0.7 is there!

This is the only error I can see in the logs:

[Fri Oct 05 08:45:56.644386 2018] [:error] [pid 833] [client 40.68.122.101:22395] PHP Warning: requireonce(/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/paragonie/randomcompat/lib/bytesafestrings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/paragonie/randomcompat/lib/random.php on line 57 [Fri Oct 05 08:45:56.644444 2018] [:error] [pid 833] [client 40.68.122.101:22395] PHP Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required '/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/paragonie/randomcompat/lib/bytesafestrings.php' (includepath='/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/pear/archivetar:/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/pear/consolegetopt:/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/pear/pearexception:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin/domains/ageasbowlshop.co.uk/publichtml/vendor/paragonie/randomcompat/lib/random.php on line 57

Is that what is causing the problem?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi TB Forum

I did an upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.7 two months ago, and I got an error (see further down) I never got an answer to this error, but the shop did however work fine, and I couln't find any issues, so I did not think too much about it. But today when I was going to install the cookiebot and cookie consent modules, I got this error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/customers/3/f/a/norwegianrat.no/httpd.www/vendor/pear/archive_tar/Archive/Tar.php: Cannot use result of built-in function in write context

Is this somehow related to the error I got two months ago?

Thanx in advance,

The updater did download and extract files as I mentioned in an earlier post. Trying to avoid the error, I cleaned up all the files in the “download” and “latest” folder to be sure I was starting with clean slates. I then did as follows:

Disabled and uninstalled the updater. Uploaded the updater @Traumflug provided the link to (even though it was the same version number) Downgraded PHP from 7.1.19 to 7.0.30 One of these steps got it to work. At least partially. It gave me an error after a while, but so far the BO is working and says 1.0.7, and the front office sees to be working. What worries me a little is the error I got:

All files upgraded. Now upgrading database… [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: “error " errorThrown:” " jqXHR: " "

Do we now have a broken database somewhere?

[Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: “error " errorThrown:” " jqXHR: " "

These are surprisingly hard to avoid, the occurrences I've seen so far were simple timeouts of the Ajax script ... in this case for an operation which should be done in 0.1 seconds.

Do we now have a broken database somewhere?

No. Database either got upgraded or it did not, but nothing in between. It should work to simply run the upgrade again. Replacing files and upgrading the database twice doesn't harm.

@Norwegian_Rat If you want to manually check your database to see if it has been upgraded, you can look at the _referrer table and see if the passwd column is set to varchar 60, https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/blob/1.0.x/install-dev/upgrade/sql/1.0.4.sql

@lesley : The passwd cloumn is set to varchar 60, so I guess this one is OK then?

@Traumflug : Maybe a stupid question, but how do I run the upgrade again when the updater settings says I'm running the latest version, and nothing happens when I select "Stable" from the dropdown option? (I know that we can do rollback and do it over again, but I'm not quite sure if this is what you ment?)

I'm not even sure if the module issue is related to the upgrade? Every module I have tried installing throws this error.

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I run the upgrade again when the updater settings says I’m running the latest version

Version number gets updated as (almost) the last step. Which means, if there is some failure in the update process, one is still on the old version number and can restart the process.

This also means that being on the new version number is an indication that the update process was completed successfully. Just ignore that error message from the last step.