thirty bees forum

Official Mollie Module

wakabayashi

Not tested this version, still running Mollie Payment Module v1.3.0 works smoothly. My experience with mollie is overall good.

The latest version for Presta V3.1.0 2018/7/4 is made by @mdekker https://github.com/mollie/Prestashop/releases Compatible with PrestaShop: 1.5.x.x 1.6.x.x 1.7.0.x - 1.7.4.x

" Since @mdekker and @SnowyCat obviously don’t want to be associated " : Thats new for me.

But if there should be a problem i will contact Mollie. I dont think that will be needed, because in all those years i use mollie i never had any problem.

The only problem is: I sell in Holland and Belgium. I can't turn off iDEAL (for Holland) for the Belgium people and Bancontact (for Belgium) for Dutch people. They always see all paymethodes. But never heard complaints.

Ok thanks ..I use braintree (PayPal) which is accepts payment on your website .. All you need to SSL and pass a few tests ..Nothing is stored on your website .... Well it works like that in Zencart. Will just keep to what I know then

@wakabayashi I do. No problems whatsoever. My only problem is you have to (de)activate the various payment options in the backend of mollie. The payment options can't be activated in the backend of TB. I would like to do the following: give a discount when payment is made by iDeal. I think this should be possible with the right module and when payment options are separate TB modules.

@vincentdenkspel thx! I always like to see you back here!

I guess that you would need the same thing like @Peter. Options depending on the payment method. I have no idea if it's possible. But I guess the module should just reconigze from the API which payment methods are active. Then depending on the module settings handle (fees/discounts) or don't show them at all if country isn't activated.

@wakabayashi I have 2 steps to checkout - address etc and next page is delivery what you bought etc and payment which looks like this.. Paypal goes to Paypal to pay , the card you enter your details and press submit and all done

0_1538424684748_Capture.JPG