thirty bees forum

Official Mollie Module

wakabayashi

In a nutshell:

The TB version of the Mollie module hosted on Git is old (no one should use is since rounding errors etc. come with it as far as I can dig from the GIT code progress)

The Prestashop version on Mollie hosted on GIT is in active development

At the moment Mollie has stalled API communication for the payment option "pay later" by Klarna. We can expect to not be informed which payment option next is going to stall. Customer support told me all payment option won't get any updates any more for the TB version.

I am happily willing to give access to Petr.

Hope for the best

I've tested mollie's ps module version 3.3.5. Klarna payment method in test mode seems to be working correctly for me. Question is, if the webhook is triggered in production mode at all.

Those of you who are having issues with Klarna -- please go to Mollie module, and set LogLevel to Everything.

With this option enabled, there should eventually appear some Mollie entry in your Advanced Parameters > Logs

mollie.png.6915f17cf6847aa6b7ee29993848af2d.png

Can somebody confirm such entry recently? 

• Like 1

Hello Petr,

coming back to this. I reactivated Klarna paylater in live shop and did a test order. It went positively through after I created a customer with my original adress and entered my mobil phone number and birth date during checkout test (Klarna scoring test).

With eyebrowses raised I had to notice that my order was accepted by Klarna and I had successfully bought on invoice/paylater and this was registered in my backoffice. In the log appears as it does in test mode:

MollieWebhookModuleFrontController::processTransaction said: Received webhook request for order 1234/ transaction ord_1234   0 0x 0

So, either Molly lowered their constraints on the PS/TB test or I was just lucky or what ever...

I am happy since it might be something good and may be we can use Mollie in the future!

Hower, before the problems started we had orders via pay later on a daily basis. My test order is now the first one for 3 weeks!

What are the others experiencing here?

Are you still with Mollie or any alternatives?

Still receiving or freshly receiving Mollie / Klarna paylater orders?

• Like 1

As already said at the moment for the last 3 weeks paylater functionality was stalled (Mollie said officially they dropped support). All other payment option are said to have received their latest 'internal updates' 3 weeks ago and no one know when they might stop working. In a nutshell, at the moment all know problems are related to the webhook 'conversation' between Mollie <--> Thirtybees exclusively for the payment option paylater/Klarna. This worked for me today as stated. So, I am interested if anyone has received paylater orders in his shop the lasts days since I have not for 3 weeks except my own order (before we had daily sells via paylater).

Thank you

• 5 months later...

I am having issue now since I updated to TB 1.1. latest with Mollie. No orders/transfers are being booked in TB anymore. Very annoying since over the weekend some dozend oders have been booked on Mollies side but not in our orders section 😞

Moreover, I updaed with TB Mollie too. From 3.35 to V3.4. So what triggers the problem I do not know. Very annoying 😕

• 1 month later...

I believe the quality of this module went down, since it's no more maintained by Martijn and Michael: https://github.com/mollie/PrestaShop/commit/fb5bd9f287bae5d393a934c21e9244d9d30daa70#diff-a50a9e2177492d1e4d64e6d84a7f8ceb

Here is the update, where it should happen. There arise multiple questions to me:

• Why is the prefix mol and not mollie (as mollie_payments table)?
  • Why is the mol_countries not in the installer sql?
  • Why was the table still not added, since you both upgraded?

Well since I anway want to leave from mollie, I won't fix any of this ofc.

Ok I played a bit around. I am still on 3.1.0. So I tried to update (on testshop ofc). It failed. Not sure where exactly as the error message from tb was somehow missleading. 

I also tried to uninstall the module and then reinstall complete. Of course it says it's sucessful. But actually as I expected there is no mol_countries table. 

In Short: This module is broken in both ways - update and clean install!

If you have a working version stick on it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi

it is June 2020 and the module is being actively developed by an agency.

At the moment V4.x is the actual one but I have problems to make the payment options show in cart and perhaps there are other issues.

But I like to believe that V4.x is running fine with Thirtybees. I am running at the moment Mollie module V3.5.5 for Prestashop on Thirtybees V1.1.x and I am using the fine checkout module CHEX by Datakick.

As said even after a deinstall of V3.5x and a fresh install of V4.x I can not make the module show the payment options.

Perhaps somebody else here has the new Mollie V4.x running and can give tips?

PS:

There is to be found a patch of the latest Mollie module by Waschier design

https://github.com/waschier-design/PrestaShop/blob/eec24352b982397e0f68b819b634faddfa81e618/mollie.php

Problem is though hooks looked fine I did a test buy via one of my payment options (invoice payment) that is not related to Mollie and I got a Error500

So, I went back to V3.5.5 and I hope all is more or less fine and customers can buy

• 2 years later...