Using Old Prestashop 1.6.1.19 Theme for Thirty bees

• We are migrating to Thirty bees from Prestashop, Since the site is live and we are testing on Staging Environment. We are facing challenge to Use Prestashop theme by Water Themes . Theme does not instal as it is

can some one guide please ?

• I suggest open ticket to the water themes developer to make theme more compatible to thirty bees, there will be more benefits for them

• What error are you getting and what version of thirty bees are you using?

• @lesley

1.0.7 and Presta 1.16.1.19

500 Error

Table ‘swast6qj_thbe976.tbop_product_comment’ doesn’t exist

SELECT pc.`id_product_comment`, pcg.`grade`, pccl.`name`, pcc.`id_product_comment_criterion`
    	FROM `tbop_product_comment` pc
    	LEFT JOIN `tbop_product_comment_grade` pcg ON (pcg.`id_product_comment` = pc.`id_product_comment`)
    	LEFT JOIN `tbop_product_comment_criterion` pcc ON (pcc.`id_product_comment_criterion` = pcg.`id_product_comment_criterion`)
    	LEFT JOIN `tbop_product_comment_criterion_lang` pccl ON (pccl.`id_product_comment_criterion` = pcg.`id_product_comment_criterion`)
    	WHERE pc.`id_product` = 3
    	AND pccl.`id_lang` = 1

at line 849 in file classes/db/Db.php

1.     if ($webserviceCall && $errno) {

2.         $dbg = debug_backtrace();

3.         WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

4.     } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('TB_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {

5.         if ($sql) {

6.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

7.         }

8.         throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

9.     }

10. }

• Install the product comment module and that should fix that.

• Thank you very much Lesley,

Your answer solved the issue and gave me a confidence in thirtybees. Thank you again. I installed few other modules and the other errors were solved too.

However I am facing below issue, can you guide?

[ThirtyBeesException]
    Too few arguments to function ModuleCore::_clearCache(), 0 passed in /home/swast6qj/public_html/thbees/modules/wtcategoryfeature/wtcategoryfeature.php on line 68 and at least 1 expected
    at line 3458 in file classes/module/Module.php

1.  *

2.  * @since   1.0.0

3.  * @version 1.0.0 Initial version

4.  * @throws PrestaShopException

5.  */

6. protected function _clearCache($template, $cacheId = null, $compileId = null)

7. {

8.     static $ps_smarty_clear_cache = null;

9.     if ($ps_smarty_clear_cache === null) {

10.         $ps_smarty_clear_cache = Configuration::get('PS_SMARTY_CLEAR_CACHE');

11.     }

ModuleCore->_clearCache - [line 68 - modules/wtcategoryfeature/wtcategoryfeature.php]
    WtCategoryFeature->install - [line 1642 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php]
    AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback - [line 1505 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php]
    AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess - [line 251 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    ControllerCore->run - [line 837 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
    DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 63 - admin/index.php]

• One step towards the answer is in file modules/wtcategoryfeature/wtcategoryfeature.php, line 68.

Without having the module it’s hard to find out what’s going on. Did you contact the developer?

• I found that at line 68 , line 78 and line 114 $this->_clearCache() : No Parameters passed.

While at line 207
    public function hookCategoryUpdate()
    {
    $this->_clearCache(‘wtcategoryfeature.tpl’); /* Parameter was passed. */
    }

changed Line 68 78 114 to $this->_clearCache(‘wtcategoryfeature.tpl’);

So far So good , Its working

Thank you Traumflug and Lesley . every support and guidance is making me confident to implement Thirty bees.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.