No Captcha reCaptcha Module not showing on one page checkout

• Hi,

I launched my webstore a couple of weeks ago. A customer contacted me complaining that when she tried to register at the one-page checkout, she received a message "“There is 1 Error(s): Your captcha was wrong. Please try again.”

When I checked, the captcha is not shown. However, it is displaying correctly on the contact form and normal account registration form. Does anyone else encountered this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Luke

• PageCache turned on, perhaps?

• Is there not a option to disable on checkout on the captcha module.
    I hate google captcha so don’t use it ,but found a slide option which I use on forms

• I thought it might be something to do with the cache but the captcha isn’t even displayed. I don’t think there is an option to disable just on checkout but you can for the whole account registration. I have disabled it for now and see what happens. Thanks so much.

• I thought it might be something to do with the cache but the captcha isn’t even displayed.

If a page without Captcha is cached, nothing on the planet will ask for loading the Captcha.

• Where should this catpcha be displayed on checkout? During account creation?

• Yes, the problem arose when users without accounts added products to their cart. When they confirmed their orders, they were asked to create an account within the page. The The Catpcha wasn’t displayed and the error was displayed.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.