thirty bees forum

Help me choose a replacement theme for PS1.6.1.23 (soon to be TB)

motion2082

The Panda and Warehouse themes are the best ones out there if you know how to do a little configuration and css. They are super flexible and can easily be changed to accommodate your changing tastes for the appearance of the site. And, yes, as you've discovered, they come with their own modules that fit into their design templates. The challenge with them is that if you're not comfortable doing those things and would rather have the type of theme where you just install it and it's ready, you will hate them because little comes pre-configured the way you'll will want it.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 10:00 PM, x97wehner said:

The Panda and Warehouse themes are the best ones out there if you know how to do a little configuration and css. They are super flexible and can easily be changed to accommodate your changing tastes for the appearance of the site. And, yes, as you've discovered, they come with their own modules that fit into their design templates. The challenge with them is that if you're not comfortable doing those things and would rather have the type of theme where you just install it and it's ready, you will hate them because little comes pre-configured the way you'll will want it.

Personally I just want  a theme that needs as little css customisation as possible. I'm more concerned with the source code being up to date and maintained that what it "could be" with a few css tweaks.

• Like 1