No carriers available error

• Hi,

We migrated from PrestaShop 1.6.11 to TB in the hope that the dreaded PS “No carriers available error”, as eg mentioned here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/336775-no-carriers-available/ would be fixed. Unfortunately, we still get the same error message.

Does the forum have any ideas on how to fix it beyond the standard PS fixes, which unfortunately didn’t work for us?

• Global Moderator

Maybe your configuration is wrong. I don’t have any such problem. I would assume it’s “zone/country” problem…

• I have a lot of experience fighting with the PS shipping setup, which is currently unchanged in 30bz 1.0.x.

Did you make a copy of your site and migrate the copy as a test? If you have some sort of development or test website that is experiencing these problems I’d be happy to have a look at the carrier setup in the back office and in the database tables and see if I can tell you what has gone wrong, and how to fix it.

If you’re interested we can work out a way for you to send me credentials so I can check things out.

No guarantees I can fix it, but also no cost even if I do fix it. :)

• Oh, wow! That’s super kind. I’ll send you a chat!

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.