thirty bees forum

[Free Theme] Niara - Thirty Bees theme

tommat

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I really appreciate that finally a nice theme for Thirtybees is being developed. Moreover I like we share the same rules of how a nice page has to look.

Anyway since I need to spend more time on my business than adapting themes via CSS etc. to my suits I want you to ask if your theme might support a page builder like:

https://www.leotheme.com/prestashop/prestashop-modules/699-ap-page-builder-prestashop-module.html

I have not used that one since I am still with my adapted Warehoue theme but that module of Leo looks promising.

Are you supporting directly the JSON Thirtybees module ?

• 2 weeks later...

Pedalman, sorry for my late reply but i was quite busy lately and i somehow missed your post.

My theme is built on TB community theme, so if Leos page builder support TB theme it should probably support my theme

Same goes for JSON module.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its right 9000px.

That's because checkboxes are not stylable by default. So you have to move original checkboxes out of the way and replace them by some other style.

I checked and it should work (see attached image)

Maybe cache is a problem. Is it possible to see your site?

cb01.jpg

• Like 1

Problems with AEUC module are fixed and uploaded to gumroad.
If you don't want to download whole package, you can download attached file and create this folder structure in theme themes\niara\modules\advancedeucompliance\views\templates\hook and paste flie in hook folder.

hookOverrideTOSDisplay.tpl

Many thanks to toplakd for pointing out the problem and help with testing.

Edited by tommat
  • Thanks 1

hmm, I've just checked the latest demo and product page if you hover on miniatures it doesn't change big picture, which is locked on first image. clicking on images opens them in the browser instead of overlay. also clicking on big picture doesn't start overlay view. can you look into this? thanx.

• Like 1

TOMMAT

Your niara theme looks great, and appears to be perfect for what I want to do.

Understand I am a brand new Thirty Bees user, so if I am doing something stupid, please understand my newness, but.....

When I go to your demo site it looks great.

Once I have it loaded on my fresh Thirty Bees site it looks ....  not right.

I had a link to it, but have started to play with the default theme again, so instead I have attached some pictures.

It almost seems like there are elements of the default theme and your theme getting mixed together.

Any idea where I went wrong?  So far I have just followed the instructions included with the theme.

Just ignore this for now.....I reloaded TB, and it fixed the funky stuff....I must have done something wrong.

N1.JPG

N2.JPG

Edited by jfnewell1965
Update site info - add pictures

• 2 weeks later...