Logo not saving correctly with unicode.

  • When having a store name in Hebrew, after trying to upload a new logo.
    The logo is being renamed to the store name - logo - timestamp (i think).
    The actual filename is being created with gibrish text instead the unicode one, which makes the logo file unreachable.
    You will have to manually rename the logo name to match the store name.

  • This is a known issue also in Prestashop

  • Yes.
    But one important thing I forgot to mention… Its only a bug on windows.
    I’ve just realized that.
    because I am always uploading the shop to production once its ready, so I just tested it on linux and its working fine with the logo name.


Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.