Can't install 1.0.1 - gives 500 and white screen on /install/

• Help guys,

I’m considering TB for new project and wanted to make few import tests but I even can’t install the CMS.

It gives me error 500 and that’s all.

• Had to turn on mode_dev and then the setup started OK. Very strange.

• @Global-Moderators @administrators

Is that normal behavior for a new install?

• administrators

Can you look at the error logs on the server and see what the error is too.

• Askimet flagged my message and I can’t put the log here.

• administrators

Should be better now. Can you try sharing again?

• [04-May-2017 13:51:26 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home//public_html/om/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32
    [04-May-2017 13:51:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home//public_html/kcom/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear’) in /home//public_html/com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32
    [04-May-2017 13:57:48 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home//public_html/.com/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/.com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32
    [04-May-2017 13:57:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home//public_html/.com/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear’) in /home//public_html/.com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32

• This is what I have in my error_log, I can’t access the server one.

• Global Moderator

Here’s something wrong:

require(/home//public_html /om/ thirtybees/config/config.inc.php)

Each of the provided log entries shortens this part of the path differently.

Code is very simple, nothing 30bz-specific:

require(dirname(__FILE__).'/config/config.inc.php');

Smells like there’s something wrong with the PHP installation.

• Yes, the shortings are from me - so I can hide my username and domain where I test it. I was just too lazy to make them the same.

• Global Moderator

I see. Well, does this file (config/config.inc.php) exist?

• Yes, everything went fine after I enabled mode_dev. Page refresh and the installer was OK but before I enabled it I tried 5 times (delete old files, upload new files (including the github dev version) with no success.

The installer was 100% OK, no errors, just normal install. The shop is now running and I’m doing my import tests.

• Note to @Traumflug - like my github comment, I have to wait. (Ask MD)

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.