thirty bees forum

Warehouse does not automatically install modules

Anima

Question

I'm trying to install the theme "warehouse", it installs almost normal. But the modules that should be installed do not install and those that should be removed are not removed. I could even do this manually but I do not know which modules I should remove.

7 answers to this question

On 3/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, Anima said:

I'm trying to install the theme "warehouse", it installs almost normal. But the modules that should be installed do not install and those that should be removed are not removed. I could even do this manually but I do not know which modules I should remove.

.. normally, the modules for the theme automatically installs.. the system looks at the themes modules first then the core modules second.. so, any modules that comes with a certain theme is automatically installed these are found in themes/your_theme/modules.. the ones that you see that are not installed are most likely form the core modules of thirtybees, which are found in the /modules directory. I would not recommend removing the core modules.. what I would do is to unhook it if I dont need it. i hope this helps a little bit.

• Thanks 1

The theme does not install 'as normal' because with the current setup of TB it gives an error. That's why your modules are not installed - because they do so after the theme and an error is thrown beforehand and the process is stopped.

You can still switch to WH but it looks ugly and you have to manually install all needed modules.

• Thanks 1

I understand, I have a store with the theme installed, I will create a test domain and I will install and see what is active in the other. It will be a lot of work, but I believe that tb team is not very interested in solving this problem urgently.

Just now, datakick said:

já está resolvido na próxima versão. Se você não quiser esperar, use o coreupdater para encaminhar seu site para liberar a visualização

Thank you very much!!! I'll see it now !!!

2 minutes ago, datakick said:

já está resolvido na próxima versão. Se você não quiser esperar, use o coreupdater para encaminhar seu site para liberar a visualização

Ahhh, only one thing, there is only the stable and bleeder option, In case I choose to bleed? 1.0.x?