Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LauraJ

Converted from HTML store to thirty bees

Recently converted my store from a long-standing strictly HTML store with Mals-ecommerce shopping "cart"

SALES HAVE PLUMMETED.  a small fraction of what they were.

Can you help a girl out and visit the store.  See if it's working right?  See if it's aesthetically pleasing...

HELP 

https://naildots.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Posted (edited)

I did not tests on technical things  (if checkout works....), shop seems to be fast,  but maybe you can find an other (nicer) Theme, this is not very attractive to me  (a male  :) )   Do you use the Niara theme?  Then the nice and clean look is lost, sorry to say this.

Also the black line around each pic, why is this?  Maybe you should reduce this to a small line, not that bold, and without your URL,  so it would be more professional. 

There is the same description on each item,  a super no-go for google....   and it is not very meaningful. 

Also text like  ....What Others Love Most....

this does not appeal the customer,  you are talking about 'others'  and not THE customer.  Think about it and maybe check some bigger shops with e.g. fashion,  i think you can get a lot of ideas from there also for your business.

Edited by DRMasterChief
  • Like 1

This is one very important cause. Like Lesley said you did not redirect your urls. Google has to index your site again and it takes minimum several months to reach the same results.

So I will advise you to redirect all you old urls to the new ones asap.

image.thumb.png.4091c945d1d79a11f05647d75f351387.png

• Like 1

I think the main problem is the menu. Everything is under "Nail Decals". But you only discover that when you move your mouse over the word. You should find a way so that it becomes clearer on the home page what kinds of things you sell. Maybe a menu at the side or one image for each category.

"Custom Decals" is an empty category. And "Details" is rather empty word. I would guess that most people would search the info in the footer. 

• Like 1

Thank you - I will work on the redirects.

I'm having trouble finding themes for thirtybees can someone help me find other ones?