thirty bees forum

Button Pressing Leading To Wrong Info

AndyC

Hi I am using the latest version of TB 1.0.8 with Panda template.. I am not sure if it is a Tb or Panda issue ,but have listed on both sites I seem to have a rather major issue where there seems to be a error in following button presses for example .. Seems to happen more on a mobile phone.. The first time it happened I did a restore back to when I knew it was working. 1I try and click on a product I end up with a blank screen and a camera picture, if I press enter or refresh it loads correctly 2.If I do go back (ie backspace) I get a message saying impossible to add to cart 3\. When scrolling though products I start off on 1 and when I press next it takes me to a completely different category I’ve shown them in a video .. I used the free VLC to watch video I have also cleared cache and force compilation under performance in case it was seeing wrong pages Hoping you can help Andy (After thought) Although have just had a thought it could be a module doing this ,will try disabling them and update

Finally found a upload link https://gofile.io/?c=hDsVZm
Edited by AndyC

Hi disabled and it's still happening ..It's like a caching problem ( if that is right ) as it has the correct URL just the wrong product shows or the black screen with a camera ...As soon as you refresh the page it all comes right .. I thought I had fixed it as I did a restore by a few days , but I see it's still happening ..I'll PM you the URL ,hopefully you can see it happening..

The only place I have made changes is to the product.tpl .. I moved the short description down and I added this bit of code as I need to show a bar-code. so don't know if that could cause a issue

:

Barcode :
{if $product->ean13}
{$product->ean13}
{/if}

I moved the short description.

</p>
                            {/if}
                        </div>
                        {/if}
                    </div> <!-- end box-cart-bottom -->

</div>
            {if $product->description_short || $packItems|@count > 0}
                <div id="short_description_block">
                    {if $product->description_short}
                        <div id="short_description_content" class="rte align_justify" {if $enable_google_rich_snippets}itemprop="description"{/if}>{$product->description_short}</div>
                    {/if}

{if $product->description}
                        <p class="buttons_bottom_block">
                            <a href="javascript:{ldelim}{rdelim}" class="button">
                                {l s='More details'}
                            </a>
                        </p>
                    {/if}
                    <!--{if $packItems|@count > 0}
                        <div class="short_description_pack">
                        <h3>{l s='Pack content'}</h3>
                            {foreach from=$packItems item=packItem}

<div class="pack_content">
                                {$packItem.pack_quantity} x <a href="{$link->getProductLink($packItem.id_product, $packItem.link_rewrite, $packItem.category)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}">{$packItem.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}</a>
                                <p>{$packItem.description_short}</p>
                            </div>
                            {/foreach}
                        </div>
                    {/if}-->
                </div> <!-- end short_description_block -->
            {/if}

</div> <!-- end box-info-product -->
            </form>
            {/if}
            {if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS|trim}
            <div id="product_actions_wrap" class="clearfix">

thanks ..I'll put an original product.tpl. and see what happens 

I have logged a call with Panda forum .. I just hope it isn't a major restore or something as have done a lot of product importing and setting up

I've disabled most add ons and even returned it to default template and these issues are still there .. As far as I can think I haven't changed any core files ,only template file in panda.. There has been 1 thing bugging me though which it may be. I can't go above PHP Version 5.6 ........ Would that cause a issue ??? . If I do I break my Live zencart website lol

Edited by AndyC

Are there any ideas as to what could be the issue please .. It does seem to be from TB as I set the default theme cleared cache and forced reload and cleared browser history and the problem was still there ..Although the "impossible to add to cart " seems to have gone for now

Can PM website if needed

Edited by AndyC

Hi ..Yes it seems to be that .. I've managed to do about 20 of each on mobile and PC and pages are corresponding now.. Just relieved at finding the issue as was thinking about starting from scratch.

Now that we have found it what would be the next course of action

and thank you

I don't know lol .. All I do is generate a new .hta under SEO & URLs tab.. there is so much in there I'm not 100% sure what does what. Although I did notice it was slightly different to my other TB website with the default template which I have already looked at 

I just put it down to be a different website on a sub domain .. It's a massive page so just adding the important bit

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: www.mywebsite address.co.uk
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/PwTb/]
RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: www.chesspoint.ch
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.chesspoint.ch$
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.webp [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]

Mine looks like this. You can compare. It's not the same. Maybe there is the issue :S But I am not sure.

Here's mine in full ..There seems to be a few differences

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: www.pewterworld.co.uk
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/PwTb/]

# Images
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.pewterworld.co.uk$
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.webp [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.webp %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.webp [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType application/font-woff .woff
AddType application/font-woff2 .woff2
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg)$">
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/webp "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType image/svg+xml "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType image/vnd.microsoft.icon "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/font-woff "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-woff "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/woff2 "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/vnd.ms-fontobject "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/opentype "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/ttf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/otf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-ttf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-otf "access plus 1 year"
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header unset Etag
</IfModule>
FileETag none
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
    <IfModule mod_filter.c>
        AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/css text/javascript application/javascript application/x-javascript font/ttf application/x-font-ttf font/otf application/x-font-otf font/opentype
    </IfModule>
</IfModule>