Stripe for thirty bees now supports iDEAL, Bancontact, Giropay, Sofort banking and 3D Secure for CCs

• administrators

• Hi mdekker,

Just installed and configured the module, but I have this on the order page.

http://i.imgur.com/VWXyGSI.jpg

I wonder if the last possibility is normal ? The two other ones work perfectly.

Kind regards
    Pilou

• administrators

Unfortunately it is very common :(

It needs to be styled for your theme.

• Ok thank you !

• administrators

Oh, there still is a generic CSS file included btw. This one might/might not work. You can unlock it by copying /modules/stripe/views/css/mdstripe-bootstrap.css to /themes/<current theme>/css/stripe-bootstrap.css or /modules/stripe/views/css/stripe-bootstrap.css

• Thanks ! Will try it ;)

• administrators

Here’s the end result on our (modified) default-bootstrap theme:
    0_1494932496079_stripecc.png

• Finally, if i disable the “Enable Stripe credit card form” it works better, i think :)

Here with the default theme : http://i.imgur.com/Kgt0XRk.jpg

• Has anyone received payments with Bitcoin through Stripe? Do they auto-convert it to USD or does the shop have to manage and convert Bitcoin manually?

I’d absolutely love to accept Bitcoin payments if it’s a mostly automated process…

• And huge props to @mdekker for another amazing module improvement! It’s amazing to see the improvements to 30bz happening in real time like this.

I hope you guys soon have a module store and can start earning some money for all the time & effort you have put into this project.

• administrators

@dynambee we use Bitpay for that. You’re forced to use the Stripe Checkout popup if you want to accept alipay and bitcoins.

Today there was a screenshot of Bitpay on our Gitter

• @mdekker said in Stripe for thirty bees now supports iDEAL, Bancontact, Giropay, Sofort banking and 3D Secure for CCs:

@dynambee we use Bitpay for that. You’re forced to use the Stripe Checkout popup if you want to accept alipay and bitcoins.

I’m confused, especially by the “we”. Is that a “30bz we” or are you talking about a web shop that you run? Or something else?

Does the 30bz Stripe module work with bitcoins? You also mention Alipay which would be amazing to be able to accept as well, is that supported too?

So far I have a Stripe account but I haven’t used it. All our current payments go through PayPal and definitely we would like to change that. I don’t have any particular problem with PayPal but I think offering only PayPal is limiting in some markets and of course relying on just one payment processor is a business risk.

• administrators

I am a merchant as well. That makes it easier to test our code on production :)

Yes, the Stripe module accepts bitcoins. AliPay is currently limited to the Checkout popup only.
    It looks like Bitcoins in the future can also be accepted as a Source, which means it can work just like iDEAL, Bancontact, etc., so you are no longer tied to the Stripe checkout popup and can show it as a direct option in your checkout. We are going to add support for Bitcoins via the source method as soon as it has left the preview stage. If you do not want to wait you can enable the Stripe Checkout popup today.

I think offering only PayPal is limiting in some markets and of course relying on just one payment processor is a business risk.

Totally. We accidentally made a mistake when configuring our payment methods last week. We had 7 days with only PayPal + credit cards visible as options and our conversion rate dropped by 70%. For Europe we just have to use the additional payment methods.

• Thanks for the clarification, that all makes a lot of sense.

Yes, the Stripe module accepts bitcoins. AliPay is currently limited to the Checkout popup only.
    It looks like Bitcoins in the future can also be accepted as a Source, which means it can work just like iDEAL, Bancontact, etc., so you are no longer tied to the Stripe checkout popup and can show it as a direct option in your checkout. We are going to add support for Bitcoins via the source method as soon as it has left the preview stage. If you do not want to wait you can enable the Stripe Checkout popup today.

This is really cool. I was involved in BTC a number of years ago and would love to be able to accept payments that way. I’ll enable the popup when I get the store running and look forward to having it as a checkout source when that is ready.

Totally. We accidentally made a mistake when configuring our payment methods last week. We had 7 days with only PayPal + credit cards visible as options and our conversion rate dropped by 70%. For Europe we just have to use the additional payment methods.

I look forward to higher conversions from the European market!

• @mdekker what do you mean with additional payment methods? As I see Stripe it is not an option if you sell in countries outside the favored ones. I am really not interested in letting Stripe keep my money for 7 days. All we sell we pay in advance and I don’t want to act bank.

• @Havouza Stripe holds your funds for a week? I haven’t heard this before, is it standard?

• In Europe yes, not in US. Info from their homepage and from Google

• Ah, okay. I have a US Stripe account and will be opening one in Japan soon.

• Japanese weekly
    Applies to: Japan
    Payouts are made once a week (on a day of your choosing) and include payments processed between 4-11 days prior. For example, if payouts are scheduled on Wednesdays, your account balance from Sunday of the previous week until Saturday of the previous week are deposited every Wednesday.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.