thirty bees forum

500 error. This must be wrong

Havouza

Question

Still struggling with my shop transfer and now I think I have found the problem.
The below is from an event log for today. The path to the files is from the OLD shop, not the NEW. Where do I define this? its probably done automatic when you install a shop and now get wrong.

*ERROR* 	2019/04/27 - 14:23:09: load error: failed to find /var/www/vhosts/jv74.se/httpdocs/modules/footercustom/views/css/front/less/default.less at line 1417 in file modules/footercustom/lessc.inc.php

What if you reset your theme in modules admin? Sometimes this has messed up more than it has fixed for me personally. Yet on the other side of the coin hopefully you have a clone of your main site to test! @Havouza good luck!

Front office Features
Theme Configurator v3.0.8 - by thirty bees

My question is where the path in the variable is picked up from. If I can find that I think the problem is solved

This variable picks up the pathinfo somewhere

$fname

Edited by Havouza

yes i dumped all.
It is interesting because this will be a problem if you clone  somewthing to a new server where the path to the web will not be the same as the old one. But somewhere the info is stored. I start to belive it is stored in the db somewhere. I go through the config table now to see if I get lucky

This is problem of this particular module, not thirtybees issue. Module saved some info somewhere, it has total autonomy in this area. Tb / prestashop has no way to intervene.

So, you need to look into module source code, or contact module developer.

Nobody can help you without access to the module code.

This shouldn't be so difficult. Just do a search for '%jv74.se%' in phpmyadmin in the whole database and do a text string for 'jv74.se' with Astrogrep in the whole shop. 

And you don't need the life shop for that. A working copy on you local computer (localhost) would do - as long as it doesn't contain a path with that string.

Hi!
That I did not do. The cache file for the footer has this line in it. Can this be the culprit?

;s:5:"files";a:2:{s:87:"/var/www/vhosts/jv74.se/httpdocs/modules/footercustom/views/css/front/less/default.less";i:1503588736;s:96:"/var/www/vhosts/jv74.se/httpdocs/modules/footercustom/views/css/front/less/variables-mixins.less";i:1503588736;}s:7:"updated";i:1556451505;}

Best thing to do is dump all the cache in this folder /themes/your_theme_name/cache manually

Also clear /cache/smarty/cache & /cache/smarty/compile manually

Then your browser cache and see if you still have error 500

Best