thirty bees forum

PrestaCenter XML Export Free Module v1.2.5.1" Stopped working

Binder

Question

18 answers to this question

I found 6 of the 7 module releases. Unfortunately the last one on the prestashop site is prestacenterxmlexportfree1241.

He never released the prestacenterxmlexportfree1251 module on the forum & his website has been closed for years.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/276093-module-prestacenter-xml-export-free-ps-15x/?do=findComment&comment=2133599

So i installed prestacenterxmlexportfree1241 AKA  v1.2.4.1 and fixed the only stopper issue i could find below. Sure the module has some other warnings. However they go by so fast i have no idea what they say. My thirtybees test site is running PHP 7.2

[ThirtyBeesException]

Call to a member function executeS() on boolean
at line 77 in file modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/classes/PcXmlFreeService.php

72. 			->select('`'.self::$definition['primary'].'` id')
73. 			->select('`name`')
74. 			->from(self::$definition['table'])
75. 			->orderBy('id')
76. 			->build();
77. 		return self::$db->executeS($sql);
78. 	}
79. 	public static function getFeedIds($ids)
80. 	{
81. 		if (empty($ids))
82. 			return array();

Replace line 77 with.

return self::$db->executeSql;

prestacenterxmlexportfree1241.zip

Edited by Script-Fu

Hi Billy

Thank you for the reply.

I have attached the version 1251 I was using on my prestashop 1.6.1.18 site with PHP version 5.6.40. Hope this will help.

The feed is still working on my prestashop site but not on the duplicate test site I have migrated to thirtybees.

When I click on Create XML I receive the following message You have not selected any feeds or services, XML files cannot be created.

prestacenterxmlexportfree1251.zip

Hi Billy

I have reinstall the module with debug enabled. When I tried to save my new XML feed I received the below error.

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 5 of 295 bytes in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/controllers/admin/PcXmlFreeController.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/controllers/admin/PcXmlFreeController.php:116) in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 313

I'm not so clued up with the server side of running a website but as far as I know my host will not be upgrading php.

Is there a way to get pass this problem or is it better to stay with prestashop until I can buy a new module that will work on thirtybees?

What is this module good for? Is this for google shopping? I believe there should be enough (paid) modules, which are working with tb. 

As far as I understand form ps forum. This module was never really updated for 1.6. If this is true, then it's clear, that it won't work on tb too.

13 minutes ago, Binder said:

Is there a way to get pass this problem or is it better to stay with prestashop until I can buy a new module that will work on thirtybees?

This is not problem with thirtybees, this is problem inside the module itself. You will get the same php notice when you run it inside tb or ps. Note that this is just a notice. You can choose not to notice it 🙂

26 minutes ago, datakick said:

This is not problem with thirtybees, this is problem inside the module itself. You will get the same php notice when you run it inside tb or ps. Note that this is just a notice. You can choose not to notice it 🙂

I use the module for google shopping feed and some other PPC sites.

If i choose to ignore the notice how do I get the module to work in thirty bees? I've been using the module on my live prestashop 1.6.1.18 site for the last few years but decided to change to thirty bees so I've made a clone of my prestashop and migrated to thirtybees for testing but the module stopped working. When trying to create an XML it shows "You have not selected any feeds or services, XML files cannot be created.

11 minutes ago, Binder said:

I use the module for google shopping feed and some other PPC sites.

If i choose to ignore the notice how do I get the module to work in thirty bees? I've been using the module on my live prestashop 1.6.1.18 site for the last few years but decided to change to thirty bees so I've made a clone of my prestashop and migrated to thirtybees for testing but the module stopped working. When trying to create an XML it shows "You have not selected any feeds or services, XML files cannot be created.

I've tested the module, and you are right. It indeed displays this error message in tb 1.0.8

Fortunately this bug has been already fixed, as it does not happen in 1.0.x / bleeding edge. So my recommendation for you is to use coreupdater module and update your store to bleeding edge... or wait until next version is officially released

• Like 1

This v1.2.5.1 module worked fine for me with out debug on this morning after i reinstalled TB 1.0.8.

I had rolled my test site from TB 1.0.8 to bleeding edge before i tested this module yesterday. Then i rolled back to TB 1.0.8 so i figured i would i would start fresh this morning. With a new install of the 1.0.8 site

Btw i tested this module this morning with PHP 5.6 & PHP 7.2 and like a said it works fine. Please take my little XML file for a test drive and see if it works.

Anyway this morning the module would not choke with a valid XML file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"
xmlns:image="http://www.google.com/schemas/sitemap-image/1.1">
<url ps_block="product">
<image:image>
<image:loc>{img_url}</image:loc>
</image:image>
</url>
</urlset>

Datakick is correct the developer didn't change much at all between the two modules according to the winmerge software package. 

Sorry i didn't get back to you last night. After patching my roof in three spots. I started up my new to me riding mower. Which was powering thru 1 1/2 feet plus tall grass. Anyway i was riding up the back hill on the property and the mower decided to do a wheel stand and do a back flip onto me. lol I decided to call it a day at that point. This morning i don't have a scratch on me and feel fine.   

Edited by Script-Fu