thirty bees forum

[Free Module]Conseqs - execute custom action when something interesting happens

datakick

Ohh, you are right. This package contains constant (currency id) that is specific to my setup only. I will need to come up with some better package installation process -- ask user for information and use it to replace hardcoded values.

Meanwhile, I've uploaded new version of this particular package that depends on currency with id 1. That one is more likely to exist that currency with id 3.

• Like 1

Looks nice!

I had a bit trouble getting started. You have a link to a test shop but I couldn't find username and password. An install under 1.07 failed ("controller not found"). It is a testshop so maybe these was something broken by me. On my 1.08 test shop it then worked ok. 

What I would like the module for is follow up discounts. I sell individual plugins and I sell a package that contains all the plugins. When a customer first buys an individual plugin and then the package I want to give him a discount related to the price of what he bought previously. I had such a thing under PS 1.6.0 but it didn't work under TB and I never came to building an alternative. As far as I can see I will need to build my own sql. However, it is not clear to me how I can include the prices of the products.

One suggestion for improvement. When I click on "Select Action" I would like to go back to a list of all the possible actions. Now I stay within my selection (execute custom sql).

Edited by musicmaster

• 4 weeks later...

What is the best workflow rule for sending email to customer after change his default group from other rule?

maybe the best is add new future "trigger after/before rule nr .."
_

Edited by lutek

New version 0.5.0 released:

FEATURES:

• New trigger: After conseqs rule - executed immediately after another rule. This allows you to chain your rules and create more sophisticated flows
  • New trigger: Product purchased - this trigger is executed when your customer purchase specific product
  • Recognise id_cart_rule columns as CartRule objects
  • Added baseDir to context variables

BUGFIXES:

• fixed annoying bug with saving 0 value inside number parameter
  • fixed problems with loading / displaying rules with invalid settings
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

New version 0.6.0 has just been released with following new actions you can use to create your rules:

• Remove customer from group
  • Associate product with category
  • Remove product from category

You can now create rules like

• add product to Featured category when its price is > $100
  • remove product from category Featured when it is sold out
  • When customer purchase product Club membership then add customer into group Premium,and remove customer from group Customer
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

A couple of questions

1) When a customer opens an account they get a welcome email. When we create an account for the customer in the back office they don't. Can Conseq send the welcome email for accounts created in the back office?

2) Tried to install on TB 1.10 and get a 500 error every time. Nothing in browser console, nothing after switching on debug mode. The only thing I can find in the server logs is this: 

[04-Nov-2019 20:50:55 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class SearchCore, because the name is already in use in /home/uboltsrus/public_html/classes/Search.php on line 94

8 hours ago, haylau said:

A couple of questions

1) When a customer opens an account they get a welcome email. When we create an account for the customer in the back office they don't. Can Conseq send the welcome email for accounts created in the back office?

Yes, it's possible. And quite simple, actually. The only 'problem' is to determine if the account was created from back office or from front office. To do that, you can create condition for Employee -- for example Employee:ID > 0

8 hours ago, haylau said:

2) Tried to install on TB 1.10 and get a 500 error every time. Nothing in browser console, nothing after switching on debug mode. The only thing I can find in the server logs is this: 

[04-Nov-2019 20:50:55 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class SearchCore, because the name is already in use in /home/uboltsrus/public_html/classes/Search.php on line 94

During initialization, conseqs loads *all* php files in classes directory in order to find all existing Object Models in the system (product, customer, order, address, ...). Looks like you have two php files in this directory that declares class SearchCore. One of these files is the standard classes/Search.php. You need to find the other one, and delete it. It shouldn't be there in the first place. Maybe you created it as a backup (Search.back.php) or unintentionally copied it do some other subdirectory,... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, datakick said:

Yes, it's possible. And quite simple, actually. The only 'problem' is to determine if the account was created from back office or from front office. To do that, you can create condition for Employee -- for example Employee:ID > 0

During initialization, conseqs loads *all* php files in classes directory in order to find all existing Object Models in the system (product, customer, order, address, ...). Looks like you have two php files in this directory that declares class SearchCore. One of these files is the standard classes/Search.php. You need to find the other one, and delete it. It shouldn't be there in the first place. Maybe you created it as a backup (Search.back.php) or unintentionally copied it do some other subdirectory,... 

Excellent, thanks. It was indeed an old backup of search.php (because the newer versions of search.php do not work with our set up so I need to keep swapping back to an old PS version

28 minutes ago, veganline said:

Is there somewhere I can teach myself about triggers and whether they include form validation stuff like https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_validation.asp ?

I want to remind people not to order a product called "choose", which would be the default size of a range of clothing.

I think you are talking about front-end interaction. Conseqs is not the right tool for that -- it's a tool that let you automate your business processes. Triggers are events in the system like new order creation, product was updated, stock increase, email is about to be sent,...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello @datakick, I was hoping to use this for my new newsletter subscribers, but I don't see it as a record type to trigger on. My newsletter subscribers list is larger than my customer list and I would like to do other actions for the subscribers. Is it possible to add it as a record type? I think the backend table is xx_subscribers for the blocknewsletter module.

New version 0.7.0 - Webhooks support

Hi everyone. I've just released a new version that brings new action: Execute Webhook

A webhook (also called a web callback or HTTP push API) is a mechanism that application can use to notify other web applications about some events.

This action plays very nicely with conseqs. With this action you can create advanced automations. For example:

• you can send notification to your Slack channel when new order has been placed
  • you can automatically add customer's email address to your mailchimp list when they register
  • when new order is placed, you can notify Datakick module and it will generate xml/csv file with this order information
  • and much more...
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I installed the module on prestashop 1.7.5 in order to segment users. I tried to set up the VAT field which, if filled in, must transfer the user from the customer group to the VAT group. The settings made are as shown on the screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks so much

Schermata 2020-07-23 alle 08.35.59.png

Schermata 2020-07-23 alle 08.36.07.png

Schermata 2020-07-23 alle 08.36.15.png

On 7/23/2020 at 8:37 AM, Andrea said:

Hello,

I installed the module on prestashop 1.7.5 in order to segment users. I tried to set up the VAT field which, if filled in, must transfer the user from the customer group to the VAT group. The settings made are as shown on the screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks so much

Hi, this rule would work, but only if you enter value '1' as a VAT number. You should use different condition, such as 'VAT number is not empty'

20 hours ago, rubben1985 said:

I am trying to create a rule that assign customers to a specific group when they purchase anything.

In the action It makes me select not only the group but also the customer ID. i do not want to change customer ID. Would be OK like this?

image.thumb.png.d14b8490b1b651a3345f394eab8959f2.png

Yes, this is OK. In fact, it is how it was designed. This action never changes ID of customer. Customer ID parameter is used to figure out 'what' customer should be modified. In most cases, this should be bound to ID that trigger provides. Every trigger provides different set of data. For example, trigger 'After record has been created' provides information about created record (for example customer), including its ID. Trigger 'Before record is created' will provide similar data, but without ID -- record is not stored in database yet, and therefore ID does not exists. Trigger page view will provide information about page that visitor just opened. 

It's important to understand that Trigger and Action are not strongly related. You can use any trigger with any action, really. For example, you can create rule like 'If somebody visits url that contains word wheee then assign customer with ID 23 to group Visitors', and it would work. It doesn't make sense, but it would work just fine. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, arpanjain100 said:

how can I create a trigger for abandoned cart and send an email to my customer for the same?

Abandoned cart is a time-based trigger, so you will need to setup a measure. It's an advanced concept, you need to have good knowledge of sql, and know the database structure of thirtybees.

In this case, the measure would calculate age of every (non converted) cart. Then you can use 'Measure changed' trigger -- you can react on a situation when cart age changed from 9 to 10 days, for example.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

When you create a voucher, is it possible to make it so that it applies only to certain products?

That's not possible at the moment. It would be quite hard to implement dynamic restriction form, so I don't plan to do that.

I could steal @wakabayashi's idea from his excellent krona module, and implement new action that would just 'clone' existing cart rule. The existing cart rule would act as a template only --> newly created cart rule would contain the same settings as the template, only code and customer would be changed. 

Would that work for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I did not arrive to associate customer to a new group when they purchase anything. I want to assign customer (those with group 3 as default) to the group "clientes compradores".

I create the rule but it does not execute when the order is created

image.thumb.png.fd5801060c80afa40954821f02f440f7.png

image.thumb.png.b608ea631b9b368ee5d03776b44f1621.png

image.thumb.png.010d38e3c534055d8fd46859e120f9f7.png

I also try changing the bind value to cutomer group but I do not get it working.

Any sugestions?

28 minutes ago, rubben1985 said:

I create the rule but it does not execute when the order is created

Is the rule marked as executed recently, or does it say it was never executed?

image.png.636a796e26ace4488779e5eceeba7acc.png

If it was never executed, try to remove/adjust your condition, and test again