thirty bees forum

What is in the progress?

unica e-shop

2 hours ago, 30knees said:

But isn't that quite a niche thing? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm only mindful of whether it would be a significant attractor.

Agree - there are other platforms for auctions and so probably better for being specific. 

For me, I don't think TB needs to be any different to what it is other than improving existing features and appearance in line with current trends. (I would personally like the faceted search (Block layered navigation) to be much better implemented (perhaps to allow ranges and multiple choice)

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, haylau said:

(I would personally like the faceted search (Block layered navigation) to be much better implemented (perhaps to allow ranges and multiple choice)

Those are exactly the areas where Prestashop is improving. In 1.7.3 they introduced multifeature and as far I understand they are now busy improving layered navigation. As far as I can those improvements can be made while maintaining backward compatibility. Unfortunately neither will be easy. Layered navigation is notoriously complicated (and for a long time had bugs with Prestashop) and when I implemented multifeature in Prestools and used - if I remember well - PS 1.7.3.2 as reference I found that there still were bugs in the implementation.

My other wish would be discounts. At the moment you can't offer 3 for 10 euro. You get 9.99 or 10.02. 

Edited by musicmaster
  • Like 1