thirty bees forum

thirty bees 1.1.0 is released!

2 hours ago, vzex said:

Thanks! @Traumflug I did just the opposite:

ignore community theme "no" thinking that it would include the new theme.

Actually what you did is what @Traumflug described. If "ignore community theme" is set to "no" then the community theme should be updated and according to @Traumflug this should also result in the new theme being installed. However in at least your case and mine the new theme was not installed, even though the Core Updater setting was correct.

I would suggest that "ignore community themes" is an option that could be worded in a clearer way. My suggestion would be that the option is changed to "Include Community Theme Updates" with the default option being "yes".

5 hours ago, Traumflug said:

installing in German gives a mostly English front office

This is fixed now. Translations build tools have theme names hardcoded (what a shame). After adding Niara there, language packs now contain translations for this theme as well.

To get this, update translations in your back office. No need for a re-installation, core files are unchanged.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

@vzex I will talk a look tomorrow, if there are any compatibility issues, then I will fix them and release a minor update. 

We have plans to do a relatively major update for Panda theme v1 to add some features like "Ability to use different image types for different blocks", "Keep images be at their original sizes", "Lazyloading off screen images", "Lazy loading banner images", etc, if they can be added. I think the relatively major update will be released about half months later.

@Jonny Perfect! Panda is a great theme looking forward to the updates.

Hi ..Since upgrading I can't checkout with knowband super checkout and get a 500 page...

Using the latest version 1.1.0 and Panda template although Have had to revert back to 1.0.8

Apart from

1a.JPG

1.JPG

Source file: modules/supercheckout/views/templates/front/supercheckout.tpl

which has 2532 lines and would take pages and pages if I were to post here

Edited by AndyC

2 hours ago, AndyC said:

Hi ..Since upgrading I can't checkout with knowband super checkout and get a 500 page...

Using the latest version 1.1.0 and Panda template although Have had to revert back to 1.0.8

This is probably related to new version of smarty. Similar problem was in community theme / niara, and it was fixed by simply moving the block of code to the proper place.

If you send me the module, I can fix it for you

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, 30knees said:

Thank you to all who made 1.1.X possible!

I'm unable to find these modules on the server under /modules and also not in the backend under Modules & Services. Is there anything I can do to fix the error message?

Looks like these modules weren't uninstalled properly. They were probably just deleted from modules directory, so thirtybees still thinks it's installed. You can either delete them from tb_module table, or upload them to modules directory and perform regular uninstall. 

I guess core updater could be modified as well, it should check that the modules are installed and present

• Thanks 1

@datakick

Hi ..Since upgrading I can't checkout with knowband super checkout and get a 500 page...

Using the latest version 1.1.0 and Panda template although Have had to revert back to 1.0.8

This is probably related to new version of smarty. Similar problem was in community theme / niara, and it was fixed by simply moving the block of code to the proper place.

If you send me the module, I can fix it for you

@datakick Can you possibly post the fix for the supercheckout module here as we are having the same issue? I think there are still many people who use this module and if TB 1.1. breaks the checkout module like this we are having a bit of an issue I guess...

I am getting the following errors in my php log:

PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant _TB_IMAGE_MAP_ - assumed '_TB_IMAGE_MAP_' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in config/defines_uri.inc.php on line 66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78

PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'categories' in defines_uri.inc.php on line 66

I get a 500 Error in the backend when I try to access Catalog>Products and Preference>Duplicate URLs.  Eveyrthing else appears to work fine.

Edited by movieseals

6 hours ago, smarterweb said:

@datakick Can you possibly post the fix for the supercheckout module here as we are having the same issue? I think there are still many people who use this module and if TB 1.1. breaks the checkout module like this we are having a bit of an issue I guess...

Here's the fixed template file: supercheckout.tpl -- but it might be for different version of supercheckout module.  @AndyC promised he will talk to supercheckout module developer and pass the modification to them. So hopefully they will integrate it and release a new version. Note that this is actually the bug in the module. Its just the older version of smarty library from previous versions of thirtybees didn't throw the error here. But the bug was there

On 8/2/2019 at 6:02 AM, datakick said:

Here's the fixed template file: supercheckout.tpl -- but it might be for different version of supercheckout module.  @AndyC promised he will talk to supercheckout module developer and pass the modification to them. So hopefully they will integrate it and release a new version. Note that this is actually the bug in the module. Its just the older version of smarty library from previous versions of thirtybees didn't throw the error here. But the bug was there

By the way I have done this and given them the file and they said they would correct the issue

I updated to 1.1.0 with latest warehouse but I experience the bug with OPC and the fix does not work for me? Can someone help?

It seems I have issue with order-opc, not order-carrier - It's exactly the same issue but strangely this will not fix it.

image.thumb.png.dd3622282f14bca5bd33533aa3e9d21e.png

Edited by the.rampage.rado

1 minute ago, the.rampage.rado said:

I updated to 1.1.0 with latest warehouse but I experience the bug with OPC and the fix does not work for me? Can someone help?

Which 1 , not that I can help with that but knowing which 1 may help with others

I am having issue with latest V3.40 Mollie payment module. They changed stepped from 3.35 to 3.4 and the new version can no more send order confirmation to Thirtybees 1.1.

I just reinstalled V3.35 and orders are coming in.

No orders/transfers are being booked in TB anymore. Very annoying since over the weekend some dozend oders have been booked on Mollies side but not in our orders section 😞

Since Mollie still supports PS1.6 their might be a conflict between Mollie V3.4 and TB1.1. It would be very great and helpful if someone could look into this since I supect that the Mollie support won't be interested to do so.

Compatible with PrestaShop:

1.5.x.x
1.6.x.x
1.7.0.x - 1.7.6.x
Compatible with PHP:

5.3.29 - 7.3.x
the JSON and cURL extension are required
Changes:

Settings splitted to General settings and advanced settings tabs.
Added apple pay method.
Payment API no longer needs billing and shipping addresses.
Updated FR translations.
Fixed statuses in back-office order page.
Added backorder statuses for orders with out of stock products.
Fixed issue when ordering without taxes.
Moved Html code out of PHP classes.
Changed namespace prefix when calling vendor functions.

PS: There seems to a new person in charge for the repo on GIT now.

Edited by Pedalman

On 8/2/2019 at 5:02 PM, datakick said:

ok, I replaced your attached file but the error remains the same. cleared cache and all of course.... We are using a different version of that file, but I found the foreach loop and replaced your code, but it's still giving us the same error. So we can't update to 1.1 unfortunately (I know it's a bug in the module, so will have to wait until knowband provides a fix)

1 minute ago, AndyC said:

KnowBand will more than likely fix for you (We should really get them on board for TB) , they spent weeks on their google shopping module for me and I think they have done it in the end

Despite some people ranting about KnowBand, I personally found their support to be outstanding and yes they always fixed issues for us in a timely manner and even did some customisation for free.

Agree we should get them onboard as their modules are really good (mostly...). Most of their modules work out of the box with TB anyway.