thirty bees forum

thirty bees 1.1.0 is released!

Good news regarding 1.1.0. I am very happy being part of TB community.  

Is it just mine or not, but if try to edit a product, the buttons "save and stay", "save" they keep rolling and cannot save the modifications.

Please reply, ty.

Solved, got issue with browser.

Edited by Jon88

2 hours ago, Jon88 said:

Good news regarding 1.1.0. I am very happy being part of TB community.  

Is it just mine or not, but if try to edit a product, the buttons "save and stay", "save" they keep rolling and cannot save the modifications.

Please reply, ty.

Solved, got issue with browser.

lol I had this as well, but yes browser or in my case cloudflare also causes this.Happened after upgrading to 1.1.0

On 7/26/2019 at 9:44 AM, Jonny said:

@vzex I will talk a look tomorrow, if there are any compatibility issues, then I will fix them and release a minor update. 

We have plans to do a relatively major update for Panda theme v1 to add some features like "Ability to use different image types for different blocks", "Keep images be at their original sizes", "Lazyloading off screen images", "Lazy loading banner images", etc, if they can be added. I think the relatively major update will be released about half months later.

Hi @Jonny received email today for Panda theme v1.5.0 for thirtybees release but back office shows me up to date. Will it be pushed to back office? Thanks!

151772450_ScreenShot2019-08-08at10_00_06AM.png.2d505335d9959e7327705fe7426c011e.png

@andyc the last time I updated Panda last year some time I did it manually since back office update for panda wasn't an option.

Hope this gets updated since I'd rather not hunt for the download then manually update.

Here is the email link I received this morning:

Panda theme v1.5.0 for thirtybees is released, check changelog on this page https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/panda-creative-responsive-prestashop-theme

Had to log in with envato first then under "my account" is the link for downloads from sunnytoo.

I've not updated yet, waiting for the back office update link to work

@AndyC @vzex I released panda theme v1.5.0 for Thirtybees 1.1.0 yesterday, added new features as I said before, those features would short page loading time a lot, I also added a way to show filters on the center column as drop down lists.

I am going to check why the upgrade button in the theme editor module does't work. Another way is to upgrade your theme manually, take these steps:

1 .Upload the update1.5.0.zip to the root folder of your site.
2. Unzip it.
3. Go to the BO>Modules page, modules will be upgraded automatically.
4. Clear the Smarty cache.

That's all. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

@AndyC @vzex I released panda theme v1.5.0 for Thirtybees 1.1.0 yesterday, added new features as I said before, those features would short page loading time a lot, I also added a way to show filters on the center column as drop down lists.

I am going to check why the upgrade button in the theme editor module does't work. Another way is to upgrade your theme manually, take these steps:

2. Unzip it.

That's all. 

That's how I upgraded last time, I'll wait until the back office update works since I prefer everything in my dashboard.

Thanks!

I have now tested tb 1.1.0 with the new template niara.
I have problems with all the checkboxes for the modules AEUC (by TB) and GDPR (by Arte e Informatica).
for GDPR, the checkboxes are not displayed and in the AEUC module also not, such. for the terms and conditions.

Maybe someone has an idea what this may be or a helpful tip?

Thank you very much

21 hours ago, Jonny said:

2. Unzip it.

That's all. 

I did this and it worked just fine.

The only issue i have is with geolocation turned on the site goes 500.  if i turn off geolocation it works

I have the geo data file installed 

Adding this here as well.

I wasn't sure which issue you want this in I added it to 927. After upgrading to 1.1.0 GeoLocation is broken again.

/** 1903: * Geolocation management. 1904: * 1905: * @param Country $defaultCountry 1906: * 1907: * @return Country|false 1908: * 1909: * @since 1.0.0 1910: * 1911: * @version 1.0.0 Initial version 1912: */ 1913: protected function geolocationManagement($defaultCountry) 1914: { 1915: if (!in_array($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'], ['localhost', '127.0.0.1'])) { 1916: /* Check if Maxmind Database exists */ 1917: if (@filemtime(_PS_GEOIP_DIR_._PS_GEOIP_CITY_FILE_)) { 1918: if (!isset($this->context->cookie->iso_code_country) || (isset($this->context->cookie->iso_code_country) && !in_array(strtoupper($this->context->cookie->iso_code_country), explode(';', Configuration::get('PS_ALLOWED_COUNTRIES'))))) { 1919: $gi = geoip_open(realpath(_PS_GEOIP_DIR_._PS_GEOIP_CITY_FILE_), GEOIP_STANDARD); 1920: $record = geoip_record_by_addr($gi, Tools::getRemoteAddr()); 1921: 1922: if (is_object($record)) { 1923: if (!in_array(strtoupper($record->country_code), explode(';', Configuration::get('PS_ALLOWED_COUNTRIES'))) && !FrontController::isInWhitelistForGeolocation()) { 1924: if (Configuration::get('PS_GEOLOCATION_BEHAVIOR') == _PS_GEOLOCATION_NO_CATALOG

This is the debug file from the red highlighted line is 1919. I double check with both a converted DB and an Old one. the system shows 500 error either way with this debug. I have to turn off GeoLocation to have the system function.

Edited by Factor

@AndyC Sounds like a cache related issue, try clearing the smarty cache and your browser cache.

@vzex The problem you have with TB 1.1 is kinda like a compatibility with one of your payment modules or carrier modules. Do what @Factor did to enable debug mode to see error messages.

@Factor The information you gave out is not enough for me to tell what's wrong.

If you all need more help, then send me your FTP and back office details via our support forums or via private message here.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

@AndyC Sounds like a cache related issue, try clearing the smarty cache and your browser cache.

It was only a trial run with my product.. I have had tabs added to my site and will take a bit more work. I have a  engraving section that unfortunately takes a lot of space , so have to do some file merging 

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

@Factor The information you gave out is not enough for me to tell what's wrong.

If you all need more help, then send me your FTP and back office details via our support forums or via private message here.

Jonny. I figured the geolocation is not yours sorry if posting it confused anyone.