thirty bees forum

thirty bees 1.1.0 is released!

On 8/9/2019 at 11:41 PM, colorful-ant said:

I have now tested tb 1.1.0 with the new template niara.
I have problems with all the checkboxes for the modules AEUC (by TB) and GDPR (by Arte e Informatica).
for GDPR, the checkboxes are not displayed and in the AEUC module also not, such. for the terms and conditions.

Maybe someone has an idea what this may be or a helpful tip?

Thank you very much

I am now a bit further. For anyone who is interested. Change in the module GDPR (by Arte e Informatica).

modules / artfreegdpr / views / templates / hook / gdprCheckbox.tpl

my new file:

{*
*  2009-2018 Arte e Informatica
*  For support feel free to contact us on our website at http://www.arteinformatica.eu
*  @author    Arte e Informatica <admin@arteinformatica.eu>
*  @copyright 2009-2018 Arte e Informatica
*  @version   1.1
*  @license   One Paid Licence By WebSite Using This Module. No Rent. No Sell. No Share.
*}
<p class="page-subheading">&nbsp;</p>
{if isset($inOrderProcess) && $inOrderProcess && $PS_GUEST_CHECKOUT_ENABLED && $freegdpr_guest == 1}
<!-- disable for guest order -->
{elseif $freegdpr_consent == 1}
    <div class="checkbox">
        <label for="freegdpr-consent">
            <input type="checkbox" name="freegdpr-consent" id="freegdpr-consent" value="1" required>
		<span class="label-text">{$artlabel|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
		<a href="{$freegdpr_link_privacy|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" target="blank" class="artiubenda-widget-privacy">
		{$freegdpr_link_txt|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</a></span>
		<sup> *</sup>
        </label>
   </div>
{/if}

i see now the checkbox and i can activate for registration

gdpr.png

On 8/9/2019 at 11:41 PM, colorful-ant said:

I have now tested tb 1.1.0 with the new template niara.
I have problems with all the checkboxes for the modules AEUC (by TB) and GDPR (by Arte e Informatica).
for GDPR, the checkboxes are not displayed and in the AEUC module also not, such. for the terms and conditions.

Maybe someone has an idea what this may be or a helpful tip?

Thank you very much

The last piece for the terms and conditions with the TB module AEUC I have now done and everything works with the template Niara.

modules / advancedeucompliance / views / templates / hook / hookOverrideTOSDisplay.tpl

my new file:

{**
 * 2007-2016 PrestaShop
 * Thirty Bees is an extension to the PrestaShop e-commerce software developed by PrestaShop SA
 * Copyright (C) 2017-2018 thirty bees
 * NOTICE OF LICENSE
 * This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
 * that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
 * It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
 * http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php
 * If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
 * obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
 * to license@thirtybees.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
 * @author    Thirty Bees <modules@thirtybees.com>
 * @author    PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>
 * @copyright 2017-2018 thirty bees
 * @copyright 2007-2016 PrestaShop SA
 * @license   http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
 * PrestaShop is an internationally registered trademark & property of PrestaShop SA
 *}

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-md-12">

{if $has_tos_override_opt}
            <h2>{l s='Terms and Conditions' mod='advancedeucompliance'}</h2>
            <div class="tnc_box">
                <p class="checkbox">

{if isset($link_conditions) && $link_conditions && isset($link_revocations) && $link_revocations}
                        <label for="cgv">
                    <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if isset($checkedTOS) && $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if}/>
                            <span class="label-text">{l s='I agree to the [1]terms of service[/1] and to the [2]terms of revocation[/2] and will adhere to them unconditionally.' tags=['<a href="'|cat:{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}|cat:'" class="iframe" rel="nofollow">','<a href="'|cat:{$link_revocations|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}|cat:'" class="iframe" rel="nofollow">'] mod='advancedeucompliance'}</span>
                        </label>
                    {else}
                        <label for="cgv">
                    <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if isset($checkedTOS) && $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if}/>
                            <span class="label-text">{l s='I agree to the terms of service and to the terms of revocation and will adhere to them unconditionally' mod='advancedeucompliance'}</span>
                        </label>
                    {/if}
                </p>
            </div>
        {else}
            <h2>{l s='Terms and Conditions' mod='advancedeucompliance'}</h2>
            <div class="box">
                <p class="checkbox">

{if isset($link_conditions) && $link_conditions}
                    <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
                        <label for="cgv">
                            <span class="label-text">{l s='I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. [1](Read the Terms of Service)[/1].' tags=['<a href="'|cat:{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}|cat:'" class="iframe" rel="nofollow">'] mod='advancedeucompliance'}</span>
                        </label>
                    {else}
                        <label for="cgv">
                    <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
                           <span class="label-text">{l s='I agree to the terms of service and to the terms of revocation and will adhere to them unconditionally' mod='advancedeucompliance'}</span>
                        </label>
                    {/if}
                </p>
            </div>
        {/if}

{if $has_virtual_product}
            <div class="tnc_box">
                <p class="checkbox">

<label for="revocation_vp_terms_agreed">
                    <input type="checkbox" name="revocation_vp_terms_agreed" id="revocation_vp_terms_agreed" value="1"/>
<span class="label-text">{l s='I agree that the digital products in my cart can not be returned or refunded due to the nature of such products.' mod='advancedeucompliance'}</span></label>
                </p>
            </div>
        {/if}

</div>
</div>

agb-alt.png

agb-neu.png

1 hour ago, Purity said:

Looks awesome.
Has anybody upgraded on warehouse theme?
I am wondering about compatibility.

yes, working fine with warehouse theme, however you need to alter the file order-carrier.tpl

around line 82 from

{if $option.unique_carrier}
                                                        {foreach $option.carrier_list as $carrier}
                                                            <strong>{$carrier.instance->name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</strong>
                                                        {/foreach}
                                                        {if isset($carrier.instance->delay[$cookie->id_lang])}
                                                            <br />{l s='Delivery time:'}&nbsp;{$carrier.instance->delay[$cookie->id_lang]|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
                                                        {/if}
                                                    {/if}

to

<br />{l s='Delivery time:'}&nbsp;{$carrier.instance->delay[$cookie->id_lang]|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
                                                        {/if}
                                                        {/foreach}
                                                    {/if}

If you are using the OPC checkout process. Otherwise you face the error 500 (this might be the same problem in the Panda theme...)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, smarterweb said:

yes, working fine with warehouse theme, however you need to alter the file order-carrier.tpl

around line 82 from

{/foreach}
                                                        {/if}
                                                    {/if}

to

{/if}
                                                        {/foreach}
                                                    {/if}

If you are using the OPC checkout process. Otherwise you face the error 500 (this might be the same problem in the Panda theme...)

Again no luck for me. Can you attach your fixed file so I can compare mine with yours. Probably I'm making some lame mistake.

I've turned 5 step checkout but it on it's own have some issues and I would like to return to OPC.

4 hours ago, the.rampage.rado said:

Again no luck for me. Can you attach your fixed file so I can compare mine with yours. Probably I'm making some lame mistake.

I've turned 5 step checkout but it on it's own have some issues and I would like to return to

Actually, it didn't work for me either.
500 error on checkout page using OPC despite applying the fix.
Does anybody have a solution to this?

By the way, I was impressed with how fast and easy the new updater is.

Edited by Purity

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

@AndyC you can use a tool to compare the product.tpl from 1.4.5 and the product.tpl from 1.5.0 to see changes, and then merge those changes to your modified product.tpl file.

Sorted it .. I used the main folder and did the changes using winmerge required to get me back to where I was before

thanks

The code snippet posted by @smarterweb  can be used as a bug fix for the Transformer theme as well. This makes Transformer opc work under tb 1.0.1 and PHP 7.2. For further information have a look at my post herehttps://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/3356-opc-checkout-and-custom-payment/?do=getLastComment

IMPORTANT: If AUEC is enabled the fix needs to be applied to order-carrier–advanced.tpl.

Edited by Occam

I did disable all caches, cleared them from backend, then manually deleted all the rest files in /cache/smarty.
Also disabled cloudflare (put it in dev mode) and used chrome in incognito mode to try and use OPC. Then tried ctrl+r and f5 to probably refresh it's cache if it's stuck.

No luck with all this.

This is on php7.1 if it makes any difference.

Tried php 7.2 - works just the same - error

7.3 - db link error

*edited* Well, I ended up getting it working.
I'm actually not sure what the problem was because my cache was cleared numerous times.
Unlike the.rampage.rado, I don't use the 'never recompile template' option.
Maybe cloudflare took longer then anticipated to clear.
Not sure.
Regardless, this is awesome. Thanks guys.

Edited by Purity

10 minutes ago, Occam said:

Whenever you modify a theme file you should recompile the theme.

OMG, I knew I'm missing something!!!

But why I have made changes to product.tpl and many others over the years and I had no issues with "Never recompile template files"?

Fix:

- change the order-carrier.tpl file as described above.
- in performance set "Template compilation" to any of the later two options.

- enable caches

- turn back to 'Never recompile template files"

9 hours ago, the.rampage.rado said:

But why I have made changes to product.tpl and many others over the years and I had no issues with "Never recompile template files"?

It is possible there was a bug in previous versions of tb regarding this 'Never recompile template files' option. If it's true, it only emphasise the uselessness of this option. While it can save few nanoseconds on every request, it can cause plenty of headaches  

On 8/10/2019 at 11:51 PM, Purity said:

Looks awesome.
Has anybody upgraded on warehouse theme?
I am wondering about compatibility.

I have and found no issues (except entering custom css in Theme Editor of Warehouse goes without 'formatting' but it is no issue at all).

All is working great and I am super happy.

PS:

Nevertheless I will buy Panda since it is superbly supported by Johnny and I like to try new stuff 🙂 and also the same with Niara and a nice page builder I am still looking for.

@Pedalman Panda is a great investment, you will not regret it. Not only for the template itself but for the support Jonny provides and his customization services as well. About the page builder please tell me if you find one. I am using Visual composer but it has plenty of bugs (I have learned to live with them...) and its technical service sucks (the worst in PS & Tb environment. Like no existent).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am now a bit further. For anyone who is interested. Change in the module GDPR (by Arte e Informatica).

modules / artfreegdpr / views / templates / hook / gfprContact.tpl

my new file:

{*
*  2009-2018 Arte e Informatica
*  For support feel free to contact us on our website at http://www.arteinformatica.eu
*  @author    Arte e Informatica <admin@arteinformatica.eu>
*  @copyright 2009-2018 Arte e Informatica
*  @version   1.0
*  @license   One Paid Licence By WebSite Using This Module. No Rent. No Sell. No Share.
*}

{literal}
<script type="text/javascript">
function contactJSAtOnload() {
	if (document.getElementsByClassName('submit') != null) {
	var contactGDPR = "<div class='form-group' id='freegdpr-form'><div class='checkbox'><label for='freegdpr-consent'>{/literal}<input type='checkbox' name='freegdpr-consent' id='freegdpr-consent' value='1' required><span class='label-text'>{$artlabel|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{literal} <a href='{/literal}{$freegdpr_link_privacy|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{literal}' target='blank' class='artiubenda-widget-privacy'>{/literal}{$freegdpr_link_txt|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{literal}</a><sup> *</sup></span></label></div></div>";
	var arr = document.getElementsByClassName("submit");	
	for (var i = 0; i < arr.length; i++) {
	var submitContact = arr[i].innerHTML;
	arr[i].innerHTML = contactGDPR + submitContact;
	}
	}
}

if (window.addEventListener)
      window.addEventListener("load", contactJSAtOnload, false);
  else if (window.attachEvent)
      window.attachEvent("onload", contactJSAtOnload);
  else window.onload = contactJSAtOnload;