Migration error AdminController.php

• Am able to access back office but not my pages after migration I get the following error. Thought I’d post before wiping and starting over hopefully it can be fixed. Could not roll back either.

Warning on line 2169 in file /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/controller/AdminController.php
    [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Rijndael.php:102)

Line 2169:

header(‘Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache’);

PS
    Found thirtybees looking for a fix to the PS plain text password email!
    Hi glad to bee here :)

• administrators

Looks like some PHP error output is missing with the ajax responses. Often this can be disabled by setting the _PS_DEV_MODE_ define to false (this turns off dev mode).

• There is no PS_DEV_MODE in file /config/defines.inc.php

I get this error on the maintenance page:
    x
    Warning: mcrypt_decrypt(): The IV parameter must be as long as the blocksize in /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Rijndael.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php:1) in /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 574

Keep getting sent to login which doesn’t work but will send new log in email can only access BO if I click back pages I get this error on modules page:

Warning on line 2169 in file /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/controller/AdminController.php
    [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/classes/Rijndael.php:102)

Notice on line 31 in file /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/modules/blockrss/blockrss.php
    [8] Use of undefined constant PS_PEAR_XML_PARSER_PATH - assumed ‘PS_PEAR_XML_PARSER_PATH

Warning on line 31 in file /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/modules/blockrss/blockrss.php
    [2] include_once(_PS_PEAR_XML_PARSER_PATH_Parser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning on line 31 in file /home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/modules/blockrss/blockrss.php
    [2] include_once(): Failed opening ‘_PS_PEAR_XML_PARSER_PATH_Parser.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home1/xxxx/public_html/shop/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/php55/lib/php’)

Also got error 500 trying a fresh install :(

Any guidance appreciated!
    Thanks!

• administrators

Hmmz, I think you should try again without the mcrypt extension. It doesn’t seem to work well. No worries, it is going to be removed from PHP soon and thirty bees is built to run without it (has a better alternative).

• My host sorted it out referring me with this reply:

I was able to get rid of the error by doing the following suggestion from the prestashop forum:
    https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/523540-cant-log-in-to-backoffice/#entry2312009

Love how fast it runs without all the advert bloat!

Thanks for the reply!

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.