Base unit price / unit price module

• Hello,

I am the developer of the module. Does 1.0.7 base on the Prestashop 1.7 ? If so the module was adapted to handle the new handling. It does not use JavaScript anymore for the calculation. It now uses special hooks which must be integrated into the template on the places the price shall be displayed. So please try to upgrade the module to the latest version 1.7.22 and make the hook adaptions described in the modules readme.

Hope this helps.

Regards

• Does 1.0.7 base on the Prestashop 1.7 ?

Nope. Still based on PS 1.6.1.11.

• Oddly enough, now it’s working again. Strange … maybe something with the cache?

@Agossi Great to see you here!

• It could also be a timing issue in the old module version. If the price was not totally available, or caching issue. But you can also upgrade the module to 1.7.21 the last tested version with 1.6. Prestashop

• I have not been using a separate module since TB. I have no problems.

0_1538866476076_34ac2a46-0aa1-4a53-903e-eab11758ee8f-image.png

• I´m using TB 1.0.5 (not a live shop at the moment, still testing…) and there are no problems with standard TB installation, no extra module for base unit price is used:

€ 21.99
    Tax included
    Shipping excluded
    € 21.99 per 1 l
    (its for a 1 liter bottle)

€ 15.59
    Tax included
    Shipping excluded
    € 31.18 per 1 l
    (for a 500ml bottle)

• Thanks, both. It doesn’t show up for me, though. Neither in Panda nor Community Theme. Does one have to activate it somewhere?

• product price

0_1538929187311_35063f73-805e-4af2-a198-b4492821f4f1-image.png

if you have product variants with higher price etc
    if the base price the same give 0,001 at the base/unitprice

0_1538929233385_da21dd33-fafa-415a-9e6a-1659b14cd6ee-image.png

• Thanks! That helped troubleshoot the problem. My products all have combinations and no parent product with a price. What I do is have the parent price at 0 and only enter the combination prices. And if the parent price is 0 it doesn’t show the price per unit. So, what I would need to do is one of the following:

1. Add a proper parent product and a parent price and reduce the amount of combinations.
    2. Add a minimal parent product price of 0.01 and reduce the combination prices by 0.01 so it evens out.

• Fiddled around a bit and it seems to be a hassle to have to have a parent product and price. So I’ll stick with the basis price module.

@Traumflug Would it be possible to have the basis price calculated based on combinations only where there is no parent product?

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.