Sendcloud carrier module cannot be installed

• Hi,

I try to implement Sendcloud into my webshop, but i get the following error when trying to upload this module(prestashop).

There was an error while extracting the module. The destination folder is not writable.

It should be great if i could implement it, any ideas what to do?

This is the link to addon store, its a free module which works on prestashop very well: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-carriers/24482-sendcloud-europe-s-number-1-shipping-tool.html

• Global Moderator

You obviously want to make this folder writable. It’s modules/, it should have read, write and execute privileges for the webserver process.

Perhaps the easiest way to find out is to compare ownership and privileges with folder log/. If there are files starting with a number inside log/, log/ has the privileges modules/ should have, too.

• administrators

[technical blabla]
    Yes, that and the PHP’s umask might be too strict. Even if the chmod 777 is used, I see some instances still apply 755. This is taken into account with 1.0.2, where the umask is temporarily being overridden.
    [/technical blabla]

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.