Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RonGin

Niara website footer

Recommended Posts

I am unable to find the footer editing for the niara template. Been looking for over a week now.l

I thought it was in the cpanel and I had to go themes or something but no good.  Help Please!

Thank you,

Ron

Edited by RonGin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RonGin said:

I am unable to find the footer editing for the niara template. Been looking for over a week now.l

What part exactly you want to change? Footer is a place where several modules can 'hook' things. For example, if you go to Modules -> Block CMS you can disable some links

or modules -> Block my account footer

From modules -> Modules position you can see what is hooked to the footer, and then chase the right place to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wartin said:

What part exactly you want to change? Footer is a place where several modules can 'hook' things. For example, if you go to Modules -> Block CMS you can disable some links

or modules -> Block my account footer

From modules -> Modules position you can see what is hooked to the footer, and then chase the right place to change.

I thank you for fast response I turned off the footer but the store address is still there. I want it there but need to change the phone #?

footer.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to modules -> positions and select displayFooter and see all modules that hooked to the footer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RonGin said:
13 hours ago, Wartin said:

 

I thank you for fast response I turned off the footer but the store address is still there. I want it there but need to change the phone #?

Try in Preferences -> Contacts (or shop contacts)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wartin said:

Try in Preferences -> Contacts (or shop contacts)

Thanks but that does not show after correcting it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone, with your help I found this path in cpanel /themes/niara/modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.tpl  which I then found the contact block info and fixed the phone # hope i can remember for later changes. again thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, why did you change direct in the tpl file? I believe is better to go in admin/module/blockcontactinfo -> Configure

ChangeShop phone_addres.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...