Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AndyC

PrestaShop Metrics Module

Thanks for the link! Improving stats is for sure nothing bad ☺️ I haven't tested this module. Maybe somebody can tell, if it works with tb as well 🤗

You get exactly the same you have on google analytics, this is a pure marketing module to take datas for PrestaShop users.

you need to connect you shop to addons to use this module.

This is free module. Doesn't this ring a bell ? There is nothing free in PS. You need to pay for almost everything that was free in 1.6 or at least 1.7.0.first was like this. I have no idea what is current PS version, I quit long time ago.

58 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

You get exactly the same you have on google analytics, this is a pure marketing module to take datas for PrestaShop users.

Or you can use Matomo and not give away your client's data to Google. Matomo module works great. I already had matomo installed and it started logging all the actions.

Edited by Wartin
  • Thanks 1

I use Matomo all the time as the TB page never seemed to work for me , so all I have is orders showing