Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Havouza

One page checkout

Recommended Posts

It depends on what you need Chex for.... I still can't use it on my 1 site as it doesn't give me all the information I need.. I am using the 3 step checkout and it works flawlessly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AndyC said:

It depends on what you need Chex for.... I still can't use it on my 1 site as it doesn't give me all the information I need.. I am using the 3 step checkout and it works flawlessly 

What is it you are missing? We have one shipper and 2 different payment gateways. One of them create a new checkout form and I read that that is supported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Information linked to  product , something else but can't remember now, been deactivated for a while now , just waiting for any fixes to arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

latest version, it works fine on my 2nd site ,which is straight forward buying items 

Edited by AndyC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well he was asking about OPC so a gave my answer, i bought chex too, and im not using it too (unable to aply changes - and make search not working for us..) 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MichaelEZ said:

well he was asking about OPC so a gave my answer, i bought chex too, and im not using it too (unable to aply changes - and make search not working for us..) 😄

Why do you recommend an opc that you dont like and dont use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

problem is our shop - not OPC

we have problem with a lot of modules (had to custom them)  - that is reason why i did not even contact datakick..

and where am i writing i do not like it? why woud i buy one if i dont 😉 (im trying to figure it out on my own)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We use Chex and it is great. I think those having problems have quite complex shops in terms of extra fields and customisations. I think Chex if nigh on impossible to modify though. So for example on some modules you can just dig in to a tpl file to change things ( add new database fields, change layout etc), but chex it is done with scripts (i am probably wrong here) 

 

But there is a trial version so you can download and test

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, haylau said:

We use Chex and it is great. I think those having problems have quite complex shops in terms of extra fields and customisations. I think Chex if nigh on impossible to modify though. So for example on some modules you can just dig in to a tpl file to change things ( add new database fields, change layout etc), but chex it is done with scripts (i am probably wrong here) 

 

But there is a trial version so you can download and test

 

Our shop is very straight forward. Selling hardware like fork lifts containers etc. One shipper two payment gateways.
And I have now installed the test version and found some problems. I will mail datakick and see what he say.
The first problem is that one of the payment gateways create its own checkout form and it dont bother about the installed chex it seems. The other payment gateway use chex but I cant set it as default even if I have changed position on them

So we have to see

Anders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...