"No subject was found for order_changed in the database"

0_1498840640517_Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.31.25 PM.png

The following were blank:

0_1498840744370_Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.26.25 PM.png
    0_1498840817402_Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.26.00 PM.png

• I confirm.
    0_1498904500241_b0954c2a-7067-4081-b701-d6696252edc2.png

0_1498904616204_9be752ef-2281-4b1b-b1c9-cde569139ca1.png

• Seems there was a problem with the installation process. Can you confirm that there exists a subdirectory /mails/<YourLanguage> at all?
    I’d guess no.
    If the subdirectory would exist, tb will accept the changes and clone the changed mails directory to /themes/<YourTheme>/mails/, where it will be searched automatically in case of further changes.
    Solution: Go to localization --> translations --> section: Add / Update a language and import your language. Then try again to modify the mails.

• @Occam said in Email translations No subject was found in the database:

Seems there was a problem with the installation process. Can you confirm that there exists a subdirectory /mails/<YourLanguage> at all?
    I’d guess no.

Mine does exist:
    mails/en

My installation was a clean install via cpanel

If the subdirectory would exist, tb will accept the changes and clone the changed mails directory to /themes/<YourTheme>/mails/, where it will be searched automatically in case of further changes.
    Solution: Go to localization --> translations --> section: Add / Update a language and import your language. Then try again to modify the mails.

Will this solution overwrite all the “powered by prestashop” I’ve already edited out?

If it will should I just replace the three emails from a new copy of TB?
    order_changed
    order_conf_product_list
    order_conf_cat_rules

• Why so complicated? How about this?

1. Copy the folder /mails/en to your locale computer.
    2. Open all html files at once with notepad++.
    3. Choose Replace from menu, then
    4. Replace with option in all open files the following:
      <tr>
      <td class=“footer” style=“border-top:4px solid #333333;padding:7px 0”>
      <span><a href="{shop_url}" style=“color:#337ff1”>{shop_name}</a> powered by <a href="http://www.prestashop.com/"
      style=“color:#337ff1”>PrestaShop™</a></span>
      </td>
      </tr>
    5. Click on Save all
    6. Repeat this with the phrase