How is going?

• I’m keeping watching out the release 1.0.0, how it going? :smile:

• administrators

It was just released, https://thirtybees.com/download/ Also here is our blog post on it as well, https://thirtybees.com/uncategorized/thirty-bees-1-0-0-released/

• Congratulations! I’m going to install it and try out. I’m also considering migration from PS 1.6 to TB, would that be difficult?

• administrators

It would not be too difficult, but we have not released a migration tool yet.

• Since our new store is at the early beginning stage, just projects and categories, no order yet. I guess just exporting/importing would work. I’m cloning the code now, will have a try later.

• administrators

It would. Let us know if you have any issues, we are great at fixing bugs quickly

• Hi @lesley, how do you think if I copy over those DB tables directly, which named as ps_category* and ps_product*

• administrators

That should work fine.

• @lesley: Is there a difference in db tables from PS1.6 & TB?

• administrators

I’m currently in the middle of a migration and collecting all the steps you need to take.

There are a lot of caveats, so we are going to take some time to make a good migration module.

• Global Moderator

Would you recommend just to wait for this migration module? Will this come soon? Cause I am setting up ThirtyBees now. But I want only to test with our real data…

• administrators

You can use it for new stores, but the migration has not been documented, so if you want to migrate it is better to wait until we have written about every detail of the process. Migrating will otherwise be tricky.

• This post is deleted!

• @mdekker said in How is going?:

You can use it for new stores, but the migration has not been documented, so if you want to migrate it is better to wait until we have written about every detail of the process. Migrating will otherwise be tricky.

Good advice. My store is new since I started from Magento, moved to PS and now coming over to ThirtyBees. I only have 115 products online.

• @Global-Moderators @mdekker Can you please merge this topic (How is going?) into this one: Eager to migrate from Prestashop 1.6 located at:
    https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/35/eager-to-migrate-from-prestashop-1-6

• Here is a quick update of my migration. I have successfully migrated the product and category data with following SQLs. The only difference between the two databases is the new field introduced by TB1.0.0, which is ‘display_from_sub’, so excluded it when copying over the category table.

BTW, since we have not built up the product attribute data yet, just skipped the attributes related tables in my practice.

# Table: category
    # Node: field 'display_from_sub' is not in the source table
    insert into thirtybees.tb_category (id_category,id_parent,id_shop_default,level_depth,nleft,nright,active,date_add,date_upd,position,is_root_category) select id_category,id_parent,id_shop_default,level_depth,nleft,nright,active,date_add,date_upd,position,is_root_category from prestashop.ps_category where id_category > 11;

# Table: category_group
    insert thirtybees.tb_category_group select * from prestashop.ps_category_group where id_category > 11;

# Table: category_lang
    insert thirtybees.tb_category_lang select * from prestashop.ps_category_lang where id_category > 11;

# Table: category_shop
    insert thirtybees.tb_category_shop select * from prestashop.ps_category_shop where id_category > 11;

# Set 'Maximum depth' setting of blockcategories module

# Table: product
    insert thirtybees.tb_product select * from prestashop.ps_product where id_product > 7;

# Table: product_lang
    insert thirtybees.tb_product_lang select * from prestashop.ps_product_lang where id_product > 7;

# Table: product_shop
    insert thirtybees.tb_product_shop select * from prestashop.ps_product_shop where id_product > 7;

# Table: category_product
    insert thirtybees.tb_category_product select * from prestashop.ps_category_product where id_category > 11;

# Table: image
    insert thirtybees.tb_image select * from prestashop.ps_image where id_product > 7;

# Table: image_lang
    insert thirtybees.tb_image_lang select * from prestashop.ps_image_lang where id_image > 23;

# Table: image_shop
    insert thirtybees.tb_image_shop select * from prestashop.ps_image_shop where id_product > 7;

insert thirtybees.tb_employee select * from prestashop.ps_employee where id_employee > 1;
    insert thirtybees.tb_employee_shop select * from prestashop.ps_employee_shop where id_employee > 1;

• Global Moderator

Nice work :thumbsup: Are the first 10 ids in category default or why do you skip?

I hope ThirtyBees will deliver a clean installation soon. I hate this default/demo stuff…

• @wakabayashi said in How is going?:

Nice work :thumbsup: Are the first 10 ids in category default or why do you skip?

I hope ThirtyBees will deliver a clean installation soon. I hate this default/demo stuff…

+1 on the clean installation. Default/demo stuff (plus all the useless analytics modules) has got to go.

• Global Moderator

@koskimaa said in How is going?:

(plus all the useless analytics modules) has got to go.

What do you mean with this? Google Analytics?

• I think he means that he will use just GA and all other by default statistic modules are completely useless! Actually I just need “available quantities” and “shop search” statistics. Maybe we need “how to” where it is explained how to disable every possible statistic modules without break the shop :)

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.