Migration db error

• Hi there!
    I’m trying to migrate from PS to TB. After the installation, TB migration module shows this error message:

UPGRADE COMPLETE, BUT WARNING NOTIFICATIONS HAS BEEN FOUND.
    								[WARNING] SQL 2.0.0.1
    								1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category`
      ADD `display_from_sub` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL: Duplicate column name 'display_from_sub'

[WARNING] SQL 2.0.0.1
    								1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`) VALUES ('actionRegisterAutoloader', 'actionRegisterAutoloader'): Duplicate entry 'actionRegisterAutoloader' for key 'hook_name'

[WARNING] SQL 2.0.0.1
    								1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`) VALUES ('actionRegisterErrorHandlers', 'actionRegisterErrorHandlers'): Duplicate entry 'actionRegisterErrorHandlers' for key 'hook_name'

[WARNING] SQL 2.0.0.1
    								1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_hook` (`name`, `title`) VALUES ('actionRetrieveCurrencyRates', 'actionRetrieveCurrencyRates'): Duplicate entry 'actionRetrieveCurrencyRates' for key 'hook_name'

Front-office only shows the Shop’s name. Back-office has the Prestashop graphic. After 2 years of PS, I officially hate it and I need a good substitute. But I have a lot of products and categories and I don’t have time to insert them again.
    How can I fix it?
    Thanks in advance

• administrators

Duplicate entry 'actionRegisterErrorHandlers' for key 'hook_name'
    A duplicate entry is okay, that means it was already inserted somehow.

Still seeing the PrestaShop graphics etc. is pretty common. You will need to clear the browser and maybe some cache like CloudFlare before you get to see and use the new assets/images.

Let us know how we can help you. Looks like you’re almost there, aren’t you?

• Hi!
    This is my situation
    0_1499291317008_thirtyporco.png
    0_1499291327948_thirtyporco2.png

As you can see the homepage is empty. The back-end seems incomplete.
    I run it on localhost (Apache) and I don’t have any type of cache.
    Yesterday I tried a fresh installation of Thirty Bees and it works perfectly on local. But I need to migrate my PS shop.
    I tried to reinstall manually the Community Theme, but when I upload the Zip (community-theme-default-1.0.1.zip), I see this error: Bad configuration file.

• administrators

Ahh, in that case the instructions probably told you to set everything to this:

0_1499297360604_moduleswitches.png

• Now I can see front-office but back-office isn’t ok :(
    1_1499330171870_thirtybees.png 0_1499330171869_thirtybees3.png
    0_1499330087005_thirtybees2.png

• administrators

Can you try disabling the prestashop gamification module and also going to the employee accounts and enabling the thirty bees theme for the employees / back office accounts.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks @lesley , now I can see the TB back-office theme!
    But I have some doubts:

1. Can I update these modules as always?

0_1499441181581_thirtybees_update.png

1. On fresh TB installation I can see “Duplicate URL” and “Custom Code” but I can’t on Migrated version. Why?
      0_1499441568603_thirtybees_url2.png
      (fresh installation)
      0_1499441510851_thirtybeesurl.png
      (migrated)

• administrators

You should be able to update as normal.

That could be a bug with the menu items, we might not be adding them properly on the migration.

• administrators

If that is the case you can add then via “Amministrazione > Menù”; use these settings:

1_1499444251345_customcodemenu.png 0_1499444251344_duplicateurlsmenu.png

• @mdekker I don’t know if you aware to the fact that the duplicated url menu is not added with the migration.
    On all the migration I did, I had to add it manually.

• @lesley thanks!

@mdekker I tried but no luck.
    0_1499511348829_duplicateurlserror.png

I’ve found another error on TB. If I check jqZoom instead of Fancybox:
    0_1499511727365_thirtybeeszoom.png

• administrators

The theme might not support it. I am doing some work on the theme this weekend, I will check it out and see if I can fix it.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.