Loyalty points - available in one language but not the other

• I’m using the module “Customer loyalty and rewards v2.0.0 - by thirty bees”. In one language, German, the loyalty points are shown on the product page. In the other language, English, they aren’t and the customer is shown “No reward points for this product.”

Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how to fix it?

• No, I have all cache turned off.

• Also, I can see that in both German and English it shows a different (higher) amount of points first, but then it switches to the correct amount in German and it shows the no reward message in English.

• Can anybody else reproduce this?

• @30knees @mdekker

yes i have the same problem - i can see the loyality points in german, french and russia, but show no points with the english site

3_1502029093480_FireShot Screen Capture #233 - 'Wölkchen - Ciel aussen - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_en_4-ply-yarn_woelkchen-ciel-outside.png 2_1502029093480_FireShot Screen Capture #232 - 'Wölkchen - Ciel aussen - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_ru_4-nitevidnye-niti_woelkchen-siel-snaruzhi.png 1_1502029093480_FireShot Screen Capture #230 - 'Wölkchen - Ciel aussen - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_fr_4-fils-fil-gradient_woelkchen-ciel-exterieur.png 0_1502029093479_FireShot Screen Capture #229 - 'Wölkchen - Ciel aussen - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_de_4-faediges-garn_woelkchen-ciel-aussen.png

• I see the loyalty points in english.

• @lesley
    i can not see - tested with 2 shops and with firefox, chrome, ie and android

• This is what I see, https://www.screencast.com/t/dYc248th Is it not correct?

• @lesley
    no loyaltity points - in german, french and russia i can see the points correct - english no points - its bad for my english customers without this points

• opps I was looking in the wrong area. does debug mode give any clues?

• @lesley
    debug-mode is now on - but no clues

I am also looking for the possibility to remove the left column on the product page. If I try this over the known options, then the left column is also in the category away. But exactly in the categories I need this left column.

• Can you try this commit and see if it fixes your issue, https://github.com/thirtybees/community-theme-default/commit/5c0a26695e541f4bac0051851e501e53d640f2d1 This is in the community theme, not the module.

• @lesley

im confused - this is my installed file

{*
     * 2007-2016 PrestaShop
     * Thirty Bees is an extension to the PrestaShop e-commerce software developed by PrestaShop SA
     * Copyright (C) 2017 Thirty Bees
     * NOTICE OF LICENSE
     * This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
     * that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.
     * It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
     * http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php
     * If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
     * obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
     * to license@thirtybees.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
     * @author    Thirty Bees <modules@thirtybees.com>
     * @author    PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>
     * @copyright 2017 Thirty Bees
     * @copyright 2007-2016 PrestaShop SA
     * @license   http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php  Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)
     *  PrestaShop is an internationally registered trademark & property of PrestaShop SA
    *}
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var point_rate = {$point_rate};
    var point_value = {$point_value};
    var points_in_cart = {$points_in_cart};
    var none_award = {$none_award};

$(document).ready(function() {
    	// Force color "button" to fire event change
    	$('#color_to_pick_list').click(function() {
    		$('#color_pick_hidden').triggerHandler('change');
    	});

// Catch all attribute changeent of the product
    	$('.product_attributes input, .product_attributes select').change(function() {
    		if (typeof(productPrice) == 'undefined' || typeof(productPriceWithoutReduction) == 'undefined')
    			return;

var points = {$points};
    		var total_points = points_in_cart + points;
    		var voucher = total_points * point_value;
    		if (!none_award && productPriceWithoutReduction != productPrice) {
    			$('#loyalty').html("{l s='No reward points for this product because there\'s already a discount.' mod='loyalty'}");
    		} else if (!points) {
    			$('#loyalty').html("{l s='No reward points for this product.' mod='loyalty'}");
    		} else {
    			var content = "{l s='By buying this product you can collect up to' mod='loyalty'} <b><span id=\"loyalty_points\">"+points+'</span> ';
    			if (points > 1)
    				content += "{l s='loyalty points' mod='loyalty'}</b>. ";
    			else
    				content += "{l s='loyalty point' mod='loyalty'}</b>. ";

content += "{l s='Your cart will total' mod='loyalty'} <b><span id=\"total_loyalty_points\">"+total_points+'</span> ';
    			if (total_points > 1)
    				content += "{l s='points' mod='loyalty'}";
    			else
    				content += "{l s='point' mod='loyalty'}";

content += "</b> {l s='that can be converted into a voucher of' mod='loyalty'} ";
    			content += '<span id="loyalty_price">'+formatCurrency(voucher, currencyFormat, currencySign, currencyBlank)+'</span>.';
    			$('#loyalty').html(content);
    		}
    	});
    });
    </script>
    <p id="loyalty" class="align_justify">
    	{if $points}
    		{l s='By buying this product you can collect up to' mod='loyalty'} <b><span id="loyalty_points">{$points}</span> 
    		{if $points > 1}{l s='loyalty points' mod='loyalty'}{else}{l s='loyalty point' mod='loyalty'}{/if}</b>. 
    		{l s='Your cart will total' mod='loyalty'} <b><span id="total_loyalty_points">{$total_points}</span> 
    		{if $total_points > 1}{l s='points' mod='loyalty'}{else}{l s='point' mod='loyalty'}{/if}</b> {l s='that can be converted into a voucher of' mod='loyalty'} 
    		<span id="loyalty_price">{convertPrice price=$voucher}</span>.
    	{else}
    		{if isset($no_pts_discounted) && $no_pts_discounted == 1}
    			{l s='No reward points for this product because there\'s already a discount.' mod='loyalty'}
    		{else}
    			{l s='No reward points for this product.' mod='loyalty'}
    		{/if}
    	{/if}
    </p>
    <br class="clear" />

• What is the file location for that file?

• @lesley
    i send you pm

• I’m getting the same with Panda

0_1502064648549_Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.10.16 PM.png

Reward points were most definitely there earlier shown in cart before I cleared cache to try and resolve a category image not updating. Just checked and now my items have no rewards.

Checked firefox chrome safari

Reset module, reloaded page, the reward points appear for a second then are replaced with the “no reward points for this product”

Uninstall/install same results, something forces the reward to quickly be replaced with no reward text

• The fix I posted fixed the issue, but it was related to the community theme. You can either try that fix or let the developer of the theme know about the issue.

• Thanks for clarifying @lesley

Works for panda as well but not for the layout 😞
    same category products and featured products are all in a long line now.

Still waiting to hear back from him on another issue. Weekend I guess.

0_1502065811975_Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.29.54 PM.png

Is there supposed to be a page that explains loyalty rewards to the customer?

Not finding anything in sitemap or does it show up under their account like the referral program? Haven’t added payment module yet to check.

• There is not a page that explains it. You can make a CMS page to tell about it though.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.