Issue after upgrading to php 7

• Today I upgraded VPS server to Debian 9.0, php 7.0.19 and mariadb 10.1.23. After this I have a error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/tb/public_html/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/Mbstring.php on line 420

Back-office works OK. The store was running smoothly on php 5.6. I’m using the theme from prestacrea (currently they offer only version for PS 1.7).

• Symfony and PS 1.7 theme. This looks like a Prestashop install, not a thirty bees install. Wrong forum?

• No. I’m using TB 1.0.1 with theme sportfitness v1.1.6. Before upgrade php front office worked properly.

• Ah, yes, sorry, I forgot about that one symfony package used by thirty bees and your comment about PS 1.7 themes confused me.

Did you have have an override for PHP max_execution_time in your 5.6 php.ini? If yes maybe this override is missing in your 7.0 php.ini?

30 seconds is the default value.

• @mdekker
    I’m using the default TB 1.0.1 installation, there are no external modules. This is test VPS server.

Could you look at the store configuration? I can send you BO and FTP access data in PM.

I am faced with a difficult choice - use php 5.6 or 7.0

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.