Migration from 1.6 failed



  • Hi all,

    At last I am migrading a site of a client of mine to thirtybees. But when I run the migration module I ge

    Archives will come from https://api.thirtybees.com/migration/packs/thirtybees-v1.0.1.zip and https://api.thirtybees.com/migration/packs/thirtybees-extra-v1.0.1.zip
    md5 hashes for core and extra should be resp. 384da5ef55a0d11a74ac335a177b06b6 and ce3a43d9e7cafb46e62d4bba3583a039
    Directory tests complete.
    Downloading from https://api.thirtybees.com/migration/packs/thirtybees-v1.0.1.zip and https://api.thirtybees.com/migration/packs/thirtybees-extra-v1.0.1.zip
    false
    Download directory has been cleared
    Download complete but the md5 sum of the core package does not match (a76e0f1233a1c2b98640d1d46fd5963e).
    

    First question is why is it trying to download 1.0.1 and not 1.0.2 ?
    Second why is it failing. This is a lammp installation on a linux machine. I tried manually copieing the file to the download dir but it ignores it and redownloads it.

    Any Ideas ?
    Kind Regards
    nick



  • hI @mdekker. Nice To see you. No firewall here.



  • Also keep in mind that it seems to download it normaly. One feature(?) is that I should be allowed to put the files in the dir manually



  • @mdekker will do as soon as I get home. btw should I wait for 1.0.3 ?





  • There might be a timeout or a file size limit in place. That is only 20 something mb but the zip needs to be 40 something.



  • Hi @lesley . No space issues. But that is an lampp installation so anything may go wrong 🙂 I am doing a migration ATM on an online server. Seems to be working.



  • Ahh yeah, curl on lamp can be quirky sometimes. Some versions are pretty broken.



  • OK. that went bad LOL. During upgrading I got some error messages (can post them if needed) But after that I get an error 500 both in the font and backoffice. Enableling debug shows this error:
    Fatal error: Cannot access protected property Shop::$id_shop /httpdocs/testing/Adapter/Adapter_EntityMapper.php on line 103



  • What errors did you get during the upgrade?



  • File marketing/2.9.0.zip (size: 36944881) has been skipped during backup.
    File marketing/vendor/lightsaml/lightsaml/resources/sample/EntitiesDescriptor/ukfederation-metadata.xml (size: 21805988) has been skipped during backup.
    File themes/shop-new.zip (size: 23379503) has been skipped during backup.
    SQL 2.0.0.1 1115 in CREATE TABLE ps_module_carrier ( id_module INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, id_shop INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1’, id_reference INT(11) NOT NULL ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci: Unknown character set: 'utf8mb4’
    SQL 2.0.0.1 1115 in CREATE TABLE ps_redis_servers ( id_redis_server INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ip VARCHAR(46) NOT NULL, port INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, auth TEXT, db INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id_redis_server) ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci: Unknown character set: 'utf8mb4’
    SQL 2.0.0.1 1115 in CREATE TABLE ps_currency_module ( id_currency INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, id_module INT(11) UNSIGNED ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci: Unknown character set: 'utf8mb4’
    SQL 2.0.0.1 1115 in CREATE TABLE ps_page_cache ( id_page_cache INT(11) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT, cache_hash VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, id_currency INT(11) UNSIGNED, id_language INT(11) UNSIGNED, id_country INT(11) UNSIGNED, id_shop INT(11) UNSIGNED, cache TEXT NOT NULL, cache_size INT(10) UNSIGNED, entity_type VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL, id_entity INT(11) UNSIGNED, UNIQUE KEY cache_combo (cache_hash, id_currency, id_language, id_country, id_shop), PRIMARY KEY (id_page_cache), INDEX (cache_hash), INDEX (id_currency), INDEX (id_language), INDEX (id_country), INDEX (id_shop), INDEX (id_entity), INDEX (entity_type) ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci: Unknown character set: 'utf8mb4’
    Warning detected during upgrade.



  • Hmm, what version of mysql is your server running? It looks like your server might be running a really old version. We have dropped a lot of the old versions of PHP and Mysql that work with PrestaShop for security reasons.



  • should be 5.6. let me check



  • mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503



  • Hmm, that is the mysql driver, not the mysql version. But it is still very old, 2012… What version of php are you running?



  • 5.6.29



  • I am thinking your mysql version is part of the problem. The errors during the upgrade are because tables cannot be created because the version of mysql does not support the charset.



  • i will try a clean installed the next few days and see how that goes. Still the migrator should prevent that from happening. eg check for old databases or php versions



  • We might have to figure something out. You actually cannot check the version during the check for compatibility. The reason is mysql will not tell the version until you have the database login info.



  • With fresh install :
    Cannot convert database data to utf-8 (DbPDO)


 

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.