Where is the thirtybees blog module located?

• Hi, I just encountered the following problem. I tried to install another theme that comes with a third party module smartblog. Smartblog could not be installed and I am getting an error
    The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

smartblog : 

Then I thought I would enable thirtybees blog module but then I am getting the same error:
    The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

beesblog : 

Then I tried with thirtybees standard theme enabled but I couldn’t install any of the blog modules.

When I tried to locate the thirtybees blog module I couldn’t find it in the modules folder. I am wondering where the thirtybees blog module is located?```

P.S. According to this error message the thirtybees blog should be in the modules folder
    alt text

But there is no module beesblog in my module folder and I can’t find it in any of the download packages. Could it be that the beesblog module is missing in the download?

• TB modules dont need to be in the module folder.
    They will be downloaded from TB api when you click install.
    I know that I had issues with installing TB Blog module on windows.

• Thanks for your reply. I did a fresh install and the beesblog module is there. But still I cannot install the module.

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.