I’d be interested in developing this module: https://github.com/vblanch/cryptocurrency_ps_module for thirty bees.
I also just contacted the author of the module about doing so. I’ll post if/what he replies.
The developer doesn’t have time, unfortunately. If anybody has the skills and time to do it here, please let me know.
Ahh damn. So you are still looking for a module now? How much work do you think needs to be done on the crypto currency module? Could you perhaps post some more info in this topic?
Well, @30knees, did you try this module? Modules compatible with PS 1.5 and 1.6 have a good chance to just work. If it doesn’t work, what fails?
@Traumflug There are some problems with 1.6: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/309565-module-cryptocurrency-accept-payments-in-bitcoins-litecoins-dogecoins-etc/page-2 They don’t look too major, though.
@mdekker I don’t know how much time this would take or well the module is written, unfortunately, but this is what needs to be done judging from the forum screenshots:
Needs to have:
- Have more decimals
- Improve payment page, eg have a QR code, etc.
- Support for other currencies (should be easy to just have fields for the respective addresses of the other coins)
- Add link of finished module to https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Shopping_Cart_Interfaces to promote thirty bees
Nice to have:
- Introduce master public key capability, as for example CoinSimple has: https://coinsimple.com/support/how-can-i-accept-bitcoin-directly-to-my-electrum-wallet-using-coinsimple/ and https://github.com/coinsimple
- Self-verify payments and change payment status