thirty bees forum

ERP Systems

wakabayashi

Yes it is! But actually this shouldn't prevent us, from using it. It's time to improve it. That's was general problem of ps. Many good ideas and functions, but too many bugs. I hope we can improve here.

I have already reported some bugs: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues

• 5 months later...

Better late then never. I talked to the developer of the ERP system on connecting it to tb and now we are at the stage of connecting. He asked me where some tables and since I am not a developer I thought I ask here. The goal to make the intergration as seamless as possible. These are the data he needs to extract from tb:

ORDERREFERENCE BILLINGADDRESS BILLINGCITY BILLINGCOMPANYACTIVITY BILLINGCOMPANYNAME BILLINGCOUNTRY BILLINGFIRSTNAME BILLINGLASTNAME BILLINGPHONE BILLINGPOSTALCODE BILLINGREGION BILLINGTAXNUMBER BILLINGTAXOFFICE COMMENTS CREATEDAT DISCOUNT MODIFIEDDATE MEMBEREMAIL MEMBERID BILLINGCOST PAYMENTMETHOD SHIPPINGADDRESS SHIPPINGCITY SHIPPINGCOST SHIPPINGCOUNTRY SHIPPINGFIRSTNAME SHIPPINGLASTNAME SHIPPINGMETHOD SHIPPINGPHONE SHIPPINGPOSTALCODE SHIPPINGREGION STATUS TOTALCOST TRACKINGCODE

Can anyone point me to the tables these data exist?

Another vote for ErpNext - it is intuitive, rich in functionality, has a good community and is truly open source. I have been using it for a while now though I have not integrated it with TB except for export-import of contacts through extracts.

There has been discussion on Erpnext forums to integrate with a good ecommerce system and it would be great to join forces to build a Erpnext-TB ecosystem that will be compelling to any business.

Hi @mdekker Orderreference, Billingaddress, Billingcity, Billingcompanyactivity, Billingcompanyname, Billingcountry, Billingfirstname ,Billinglastname, Billingphone, Billingpostalcode, Billingregion, Billingtaxnumber, Billingtaxoffice, Comments, Createdate, Discount, Modifieddate, Memberemail, Memberid, Billingcost, Paymentmethod, Shippingaddress, Shippingcity, Shippingcost, Shippingcountry, Shippingfirstname, Shippinglastname, Shippingmethod, Shippingphone, Shippingpostalcode, Shippingregion, Status, Totalcost, Trackingcode

Hope this is better. We need the corresponding data (not the same names)

@mdekker hi,

So after a lot of digging I found what needs to be exported from the database. Question is how do I export it? Is there a query command to export all order data (eg what is displayed in the BO in the order detail) Should something else be used ?

Kind Regards Nick

@Pedalman I can't use a module for that. I need the query because the erp system will execute it on the db to get the data it needs.

I already found this: SELECT d.idorder, os.name AS tila, d.productname, d.productreference, d.productprice, d.productquantity, o.payment, o.dateupd, g.lastname, g.firstname, g.idcustomer, ad.address1, ad.address2, ad.postcode, ad.city, ad.other, ad.phone, ad.phonemobile, ai.address1, ai.address2, ai.postcode, ai.city, ai.other, ai.phone, ai.phonemobile, g.email FROM psorderdetail d LEFT JOIN psorders o ON (d.idorder = o.idorder) LEFT JOIN psaddress ad ON (o.idaddressdelivery = ad.idaddress) LEFT JOIN psaddress ai ON (o.idaddressinvoice = ai.idaddress) LEFT JOIN psstockavailable s ON (d.productid = s.idproduct) LEFT JOIN pscustomer g ON (o.idcustomer = g.idcustomer) LEFT JOIN psgrouplang gl ON (g.iddefaultgroup = gl.idgroup) AND gl.name LIKE 'piiri%' LEFT JOIN psorderstatelang os ON (o.currentstate = os.idorderstate) WHERE os.id_lang = 1

But it is missing some data. I am sure @datakick knows more on this What I basicly need is all data that is displayed in the Backoffice on the order detail page

@nickon you can install my module and create list that matches your criteria. Once you are satisfied, you can add

&debug-mode=1

the the url and my module will tell you the query it used to retrieve the data. That could help you a bit.