ERP Systems

• Can anyone point me to the tables these data exist?

Difficult, but I’m sure we can figure it out. Could you please reformat the fields in such a way that I can see where the one ends and the other begins? That would be a nice start 😃
    Also, can he provide a short description of each field? The more the better!

• Another vote for ErpNext - it is intuitive, rich in functionality, has a good community and is truly open source.
    I have been using it for a while now though I have not integrated it with TB except for export-import of contacts through extracts.

There has been discussion on Erpnext forums to integrate with a good ecommerce system and it would be great to join forces to build a Erpnext-TB ecosystem that will be compelling to any business.

• Hi @mdekker
    Orderreference,
    Billingaddress,
    Billingcity,
    Billingcompanyactivity,
    Billingcompanyname,
    Billingcountry,
    Billingfirstname
    ,Billinglastname,
    Billingphone,
    Billingpostalcode,
    Billingregion,
    Billingtaxnumber,
    Billingtaxoffice,
    Comments,
    Createdate,
    Discount,
    Modifieddate,
    Memberemail,
    Memberid,
    Billingcost,
    Paymentmethod,
    Shippingaddress,
    Shippingcity,
    Shippingcost,
    Shippingcountry,
    Shippingfirstname,
    Shippinglastname,
    Shippingmethod,
    Shippingphone,
    Shippingpostalcode,
    Shippingregion,
    Status,
    Totalcost,
    Trackingcode

Hope this is better. We need the corresponding data (not the same names)

• @mdekker, any progress on this ?

Kind Regards

• I vote for erpnext too!

• @mdekker hi,

So after a lot of digging I found what needs to be exported from the database. Question is how do I export it? Is there a query command to export all order data (eg what is displayed in the BO in the order detail) Should something else be used ?

Kind Regards
    Nick

• I suggest to have a look at Datakick module or to contact Petr from Datakick (search forum). This module seems to shine in export and import processes and data manipulation of fields and tables.

• @Pedalman I can’t use a module for that. I need the query because the erp system will execute it on the db to get the data it needs.

I already found this:
    SELECT d.id_order, os.name AS tila, d.product_name, d.product_reference, d.product_price, d.product_quantity, o.payment,
    o.date_upd, g.lastname, g.firstname, g.id_customer, ad.address1, ad.address2, ad.postcode, ad.city, ad.other, ad.phone, ad.phone_mobile, ai.address1, ai.address2, ai.postcode, ai.city, ai.other, ai.phone, ai.phone_mobile, g.email
    FROM ps_order_detail d
    LEFT JOIN ps_orders o ON (d.id_order = o.id_order)
    LEFT JOIN ps_address ad ON (o.id_address_delivery = ad.id_address)
    LEFT JOIN ps_address ai ON (o.id_address_invoice = ai.id_address)
    LEFT JOIN ps_stock_available s ON (d.product_id = s.id_product)
    LEFT JOIN ps_customer g ON (o.id_customer = g.id_customer)
    LEFT JOIN ps_group_lang gl ON (g.id_default_group = gl.id_group) AND gl.name LIKE 'piiri%'
    LEFT JOIN ps_order_state_lang os ON (o.current_state = os.id_order_state)
    WHERE os.id_lang = 1

But it is missing some data. I am sure @datakick knows more on this What I basicly need is all data that is displayed in the Backoffice on the order detail page

• @nickon you can install my module and create list that matches your criteria. Once you are satisfied, you can add

&debug-mode=1

the the url and my module will tell you the query it used to retrieve the data. That could help you a bit.

• Thanks @datakick nice tip. But what is the direct url to the list ?

• @nickon there isn’t one. You need to install my module, and create a new list from scratch. Or you can try it on my demo account

Looks like your connection to thirty bees forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.