thirty bees forum

Warehouse Theme Working

ericchaffey

I purchased the warehouse theme from Themeforest and from what I can tell everything has been working.

The developer said he is in contact with members of the ThirtyBees team so hopefully this will keep working even with changes proposed further down the road.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

How are things going now that a little time has passed? Have you had any compatibility problems?

Have you tried various Thirty Bees cache settings, and were there any issues there? In the admin panel it is written that themes must be TB 1.0.x compatible in order to enable Combine/Compress/Cache options so I'm curious if that worked okay?

Sorry for so many questions! I'm specifically interested in this theme and would be very thankful for any feedback current users may be able to share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Não funciona 100% é o desenvolvedor não quer dar suporte, desaconcelho fortemente, mas se tiver disposto a resolver os problemas... É um otimo módulo (desculpe o idioma, não estou disponível para postar em ingles)

@mdekker Was solved in one of the topics here of the same forum :)

But I was very angry when he said he would not support, I was with the problem and I felt dreary, I even thought about going back to the original theme, but fortunately someone posted the solution.

When I learn PHP I will develop many modules, and many open source, but in my PHP course it will still be delayed, I am finishing PASCAL, I am going to JAVA and only then will be PHP and still have UNIX systems (I wanted ps / tb to be python kkkk) For now I'm following the schedule of my course and studying python ...

@mdekker That's good news :-) I am using the Panda Theme - a newer theme from the author of the Transformer theme. It looks stunning on mobile platforms and I haven't noticed any compatibility issues yet. Maybe you should support the Panda theme also ;-)

@elund, @rubben1985

Maybe you should support the Panda theme also

"You" does already, thirty bees claims to be PS 1.6.1 compatible and anything deviating from this is considered to be a bug. That's how I understand various 30bz blog postings and what I observe on bug report reactions. Which means, reports like this topic are mostly a confirmation of the successful implementation of this policy. Nice, isn't it?

If you have the Panda theme already, feel invited to set up a test shop, slap that theme onto it and simply try. Chances it just works are very good :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I upgraded from Presta Shop to thirty bees But there is a blank page with errors on the front I have a warehouse theme I would be happy to guide you Thanks https://perfumecenter.co.il/17/