thirty bees forum

Paypal module doesn't work

violinparts

After following all requirements, client id, secret id and filling out return url (in paypal) it keeps showing below even though all have been enabled (yes)

In order to provide the best checkout experience, all profiles have to be loaded and available.

Unfortunately, some profiles are missing: Website Payments Standard: Website Payments Plus: Express Checkout:

I have other websites using presto chango module for presta 1.6 and integrated paypal in ecommercetemplates. I did not say I used that TB module for my other sites. I just said that in those two other sites - paypal walks right from the start - no hiccup whatsoever.

This is what I see in live api calls: /v1/payment-experience/web-profiles 27 Aug 2017 03:05:38 /v1/payment-experience/web-profiles/XP-UQYK-SW7M-HJSF-VN9U 27 Aug 2017 03:05:38 /v1/payment-experience/web-profiles/XP-SJ3H-CY2Y-DK75-AUL3 27 Aug 2017 03:05:37 /v1/payment-experience/web-profiles

Paypal checkout seems to be working. But - proceed to checkout - on payment page - it simply shows this: "No payment modules have been installed."

It seems to be that is the website or module issue rather than issue with connections.

• 8 months later...

Hello I have the same problem, the module don't appear in the checkout... I have this message: In order to provide the best checkout experience, all profiles have to be loaded and available. *Unfortunately, some profiles are missing: Website Payments Standard: Website Payments Plus: Express Checkout:

Hello, no it's when I upgrade my store prestashop 1.6.1.18 to thirty bees, after the upgrade all it' ok but the paypal module don't work don't apper in the hook paiement order,

appear in the other hooks, like button action product or footer product, but the windows paypal don't open when I click on buttons.

I have uninstall and reinstall the module but it's the same, I'm desapointed because my official store stay on prestashop...

I've installated other store with thirtybees 1.0.3 and the paypal module work correctly...

I'm damned! I just tested pay on my store thirty bees 1.0.3 and the paypal module don't work... I have this message:

Erreur(s) survenue(s) Authentication failed due to invalid authentication credentials or a missing Authorization header.

someone can help me?